RespeCt Clan Leaders?? @@

being clan leader is a very hard task...i was once and takes a lot of work because many noobs joins the clan and u need to teach them stuff and repeat things a billion times because ppl seems to not understand and many dont know the meaning of a clan = teamwork, and just play solo and dont answer to clan call, those deserve to be kicked...

also some ppl join clans only because clan hall or to get skills or ask for help building equips, that suxx too

No since me and a friend(somehting more than friend) manage the clan.So no.

Sometimes some "leaders"going to raid bosses and waiting all the drops,so they can deal them.I dont like that at all.Even if its a pvp server.

High rate = nobody respect the leader.No one care about the clan.only think about himself.

Low=  Respect the leader dont QQ when lost 1pvp and dont leave clan and join a another beause we dont have so many clan skills like another clan.

solo is the best way. in order to respect and be respected you have to force them hunt you down because of your great skills and make them beg you join their team.(example a great healer or a great DPS are always wanted)

solo is the best way. in order to respect and be respected you have to force them hunt you down because of your great skills and make them beg you join their team.(example a great healer or a great DPS are always wanted)

Good answer.

Btw i always made my own clans so..

Just a few times i joined to clans, and tbh there it was no respect :P

Drogata I love your signature, what is the text in it?

On topic, I respect my leaders for the most part. But occasionally there are dumba$$ clan leaders that can actually pull off a clan somehow... and those I dont specifically care for. So would I kill those kinds of leaders? I think so.