RespeCt Clan Leaders?? @@

Am i the only one who doesn't? :(

I kill all my clan mattes :d and when the leader asks if i did it,

I AWNSER: NO ;d

P.S: Also, i killed the leader, and he dissmised me, one hour later, he needed me again.. :D

i do not respect them if they are noobs and speak to them like i speak to other members:)

Also i always get that "sorry for the expression but i don't like the way they play" cunt greeks that don't even respect us.. They only speak fking greek, and when need some items come to me speaking english

.\. for them!

Also i always get that "sorry for the expression but i don't like the way they play" cunt greeks that don't even respect us.. They only speak fking greek, and when need some items come to me speaking english

.\. for them!

yea,thats right. it does give egoist clanleader and it does give the "teamplay" clanleader

but if i dont like the clanleader, i always left the clan :P

i hate to be leader, but i respect the ones who take that place ..

its hard to be there and attend all the players, the pm, the continusly

bothering of da clan ¬¬

So, yes, I respect him.

I usually im the best of clan..so i dont afraid leader to kick me but he afraids to lose me from the clan ;]

cause without a pro-active member in a clan-no clan future x]

but yes..mostly we have to respect the leader.

I usually im the best of clan..so i dont afraid leader to kick me but he afraids to lose me from the clan ;]

cause without a pro-active member in a clan-no clan future x]

but yes..mostly we have to respect the leader.

Only a lolclans' leader would be afraid to kick someone. Trust me, a good clan leader really doesn't care about how well equiped you are or your awesome gameplay.

if you are talking to me the answer is yes... ;)

when i was playing l2 i spented over than 15 hours every day ingame...

furming furming enchanting and farming all day...every1 who do the same will be one of the best players ingame..but mostly you have to have experience..

Only a lolclans' leader would be afraid to kick someone. Trust me, a good clan leader really doesn't care about how well equiped you are or your awesome gameplay.

I would not kick kagan from my clan if he didnt respect me, at least he would kill the same guys i do xD