[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

show me plz..

Devangell™ (+15/-6)  -  No SORRY I WARNED YOU ! Next time modify.  In topic  Today at 10:41:00 AM

TBH u deserved it cuz u know the rules. (It wasnt me)

lol??the topic is locked and he dekarma me?????grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i want my karma back He was saying it was open to post that I have spent by the double post there ok but there dont take the post dont have in rule's of maxtor no double post...but i tell soz for double post..fuck

do u think that if i make double/triple post and i'll write sorry none will dekarma me? NOT. u made the double post after 2 minutes, editing the post was faster though.

lol??the topic is locked and he dekarma me?????grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i want my karma back He was saying it was open to post that I have spent by the double post there ok but there dont take the post dont have in rule's of maxtor no double post...but i tell soz for double post..-beep-

"i want my karma back" okay idiot karma hunter...you get again a -1 if you complain more about any mods action since the -1karma was right.

"i want my karma back" okay idiot karma hunter...you get again a -1 if you complain more about any mods action since the -1karma was right.

stops with no swear you've given no permission ... the stops on this post I made I said sorry I made double what else to say ...

stops with no swear you've given no permission ... the stops on this post I made I said sorry I made double what else to say ...

learn english for example

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Dear Dexter's! of Lineage2dex.com Congratulations to all with successful start!  🎉  The opening went smoothly, without lags or disconnects.  As usual, our Autumn-Winter season started with a huge online! All starting locations are filled with players! Thank you Dexters for your support and choice of our project! You are amazing! 🤗  ✅ Tomorrow (September 30) ➡️ Open registration on Seven Signs. (18:00) ➡️ First Epic Boss: Queen Ant (check ALT+B in game, to see respawn time for all epics) ➡️ Start TvT Event  (with season rating). ➡️ Combat Manager(TvT reward master) sell basic goods (no epic jewelry) ➡️ Nobless available for ToDs. You can purchase it from Astarte Full RoadMap for Autumn Season (2024): https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16677/ Wiki on site for new players: https://lineage2dex.com/en/wiki#aboutx25 You also can check Roadmap in game, press ALT+B and go on Episodes tab. Right there in the game data base you can find all the server features.  We wish everyone a pleasant and fair game. We are sure you will enjoy and get a lot of fun playing on Dex 🚀   ——-       Hello Dexter's! 3rd day of server life, all stable and smooth! Players exping, farming and make first PvPs 😉 We are seeing amazing activity for new players! Welcome! Invite your friends and don't forget to use referral program: https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16680/   Today will be the first Epic Boss - Ant Queen. Exactly time of re-spawn you can check in game ALT+B - raid tab. Good luck to everyone and fair play! Also we want to remind, after AQ die in 5 hour re-spawn Alternative version of AQ. Hope our friends from America time zone get some fun too 😉   We see you reports about elite mobs, and we plan to make some changes soon, some nerfs for blue version.   Thx for you feedbacks and support Lineage2dex!
    • Dark Dragon *NEW ERA*   Grand Opening at 12.10.2024 at 7.30 AM central Europe time   A new era begins… The concept is based as a long-running non P2W, emulating the official server in the High Five era. We offer players a very high quality PvP engine, a great concentration on supporting characters, clan activities, blacksmithing and last but not least our own very high quality events.   What have we prepared? Now in a litte more detail: - XP/SP 2x, adapted for long-term concept - drop 2x amount and chance basic - DCoins are part of the drop from monsters - Adena drop amount +50% to base - Spoil 4x - Raid drop amount 2x - Raid drop chance 1x - Party xp/sp bonus +40% - Manor drop 4x - Quest drop 3x - Quest reward xp/sp 3x - Quest reward Adena 3x   - Vitality – drop/gain specially modified for High Five and Dark Dragon concept, lvl 4 = 300% - the total maximum bonus of XP/SP is 700% - Nevit blessing system 100% work - The number of simultaneously connected characters from 1 computer is limited to 10 - Enchant chance ~ 65-68% / safe value +4, max value +16 - Mana regeneration +50% - weight limit +100% - Subclass without quest - 3 subclasses (level 40 – 80) - penalty grade – NO - augment from D grade weapons, jewels - Sell/Buy augmented weapons, jewels, RB jewels - all High Five Raid Boss Weapons - Spirit Ore, Soul Ore weight 0 - Shots weight 0 - buffs duration – 120 min - buffs amount – 26 - dance / song duration 120 min - dance / song amount – 16 - Masterwork retail, of course Interlude weapons also - Teleport (Gatekeepers) – free of charge   our Discord server --> https://discord.gg/qhakzBcgkj   website --> Dark Dragon New Era - Free private game server for all Lineage 2 fans                
    • L2 AARON - Advertising Banner L2 Aaron - Website L2 Aaron - Discord
    • Now it's working, thank you!
    • 👏 haha nice and you want money for give it ? or you just want keep it personal and you suggest me to buy it from creator. 😛 i dont understand the reason what you just show this and 🙂 this
  • Topics