[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

You cant kill the VIP ones who have fully donated....

we'll see after few days that revolt opens again.

I have near 80 silvers, more farm is comming for armor ;>

revolt has people online?rates etc?

server had 550 online today, few mins before it close.

In normal days it have over 1k

Rate x35.

you will take a titanium @i@

i met many old friends in server and got @@ too

anyway tomorow cu in game

anyway tomorow cu in game

server will open in 2 days, read the main site

www.l2revolt.com

we here at L2Revolt have decided to shut down the gameserver on the 31st of December at exactly 12:00 GMT +1 and it will stay shut down until the 2nd of January 2010 at 10:00 gmt+1. (that's 2 days)

The reason for this is so that everyone can enjoy their holidays and celebrate new years eve away from the computer. We decide to do so, since there were aproximately still 550 players online during christmas day and eve. We do not want you to be thinking that we are temporarily shutting it down so WE can enjoy our holidays. We actually wont be enjoying much of the holidays, but in fact we will be working on the server so you can come back and play. Again, the reason we are shutting down for 2 days is because we here at L2Revolt put a high value on family, traditions and friendships. So fellow new and old Revoltians, please go out and enjoy the beginning of the new year. L2 Revolt will be here ready for you on the 2nd of January at 10:00 gmt+1.

thats the biggest bullshit i've ever heard...l2Revolt pff what a failure is this?

thats just obvious lie nothing more atleast you ppl believe it :)

but if you are watching the forums of the forks you can see that most server have problems when its get shutted down and the gs is off with a nonsense reason here :)