[Poll] CS 1.6 or CSS

MiraDBZ

Which of those two do you like more?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Which of those two do you like more?

• CS 1.6
    • CSS

lol,

Counter Strike source. I got both and ill tell you that cs 1.6 its a sh1t, you are not able to change anything, set custom commands, change most of the setting.

Also the graphics are way too much better! More mods, more maps, better maps also.

Everyone that tells you "C.S 1.6 FTW! ahahahaha noob, CSS is a shit, fcking hit boxes"

lol, thats sorrys becouse they cant play it in a decent way becouse of the computer.

i play both of them and i like both of them! but i voted 1,6 because is more real!

LOL

So, according to you having like 2 ways on how the player will be shown dying is more REAL than having thousand ways of how to die, yeah makes sense.

What I mean is that if you die on CS 1.6 you'll just hit the ground, nothing more but on CS:S dying has a lot of ways.

For example:

I'm T and a CT jumping over me gets HS'ed, strifes his body once and then dying. - That's on CS:S.

I'm T and a CT jumping over me gets HS'ed, just gets down, nothing more. - That's on CS 1.6.

Also, GFX are a way more awesome on CS:S, same goes for sounds.

What's next? Oh yeah, maps!

Do you want me to post lots of videos into comparing CS:S maps to CS 1.6? I'm sure you'll change your mind.

Also, here's a video comparing CS:S with CS 1.6, if you can't see the difference you're a fucking idiot. <3 :]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnA5GfU-50M&feature=related

Next thing that makes CS:S better is that when someone dyes he drops his stuff (Weapon, Grenades, Defuser), while on CS 1.6 he only drops his current weapon (Except if it's knife, lol) and also the blood on it, on CS:S you can see blood on the walls, while on CS 1.6 some shitty pixels go throught your monitor and get away like a second after it happens.

Want me to proove it? Check these fucking screens I've took while playing CS:S, too fucking realistic!

42232008.jpg

width=960 height=768http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/796/doublekillw.jpg[/img]

Also about gameplay, I had a big laugher on this one!

Both CS 1.6 and CS:S have no mission-gaming, just like CS:CZ, you just have to frag enemies, and actually CPU Players (A.k.a. BOTs) have a higher chance to headshot on any level (Normal, Hard, Expert, Easy) on CS:S than the CPU Players of CS 1.6.

So, according to what I said above, you must be better/faster in order to kill CPU Players on CS:S than CS 1.6, so you get more skilled in that way.

Are my statements enough to show to all the dumbfucks that voted for CS 1.6 that CS:S is a way better?

@Exte about the blood.I have the latest version and i can see blood on the walls + the dropped items ( this is a plugin )

@When we mean that it is not realistic we don't talk about the graphics but about the easy headshots and the whole gameplay ( too easy ).

I will make a whole topic about the + of cs 1.6 . It seems that you don't know how to play because of your sayings.Your statements are really funny.Especially the 2 i quoted.

What makes you HS easier on CSS is that weapons are made to respond more like they're real, so when you spam Fire button, your gun goes out of control (Just like real life) with a result of throwing bullets anywhere possible.

So, let's say out of 30 bullets, 1 ATLEAST should hit the enemy on his head.

What makes you HS easier on CSS is that weapons are made to respond more like they're real, so when you spam Fire button, your gun goes out of control (Just like real life) with a result of throwing bullets anywhere possible.

So, let's say out of 30 bullets, 1 ATLEAST should hit the enemy on his head.

LoL you compare the ease of getting a hs in cs 1.6 and css? Random headshots dominate in CSS

• 3 months later...

css is much better i cant understand you all that prefer 1.6 omgggggg the graphics make the game!

LoL, CSS is like Death Chickens Bunny Hoping!

Voted for 1.6 ofc (before). IMO 1.6 Best and always will stay that way :)