[Event]MxC Dota Tournament

come on noble ban me only me noone else... pleaze? ( i said pleaze now ban me xD ...)

i dont wanna spam in other sections in order to get banned

you have -2. so what? what do you need the ban for? log out or stay as you are

ffs i aint gonna say it again. stop that conversation! i ll check the whole topic and i may post my thoughts/crisis/judgement after i finish reading it(i think im wow paladin so many judgements so many righteous lol lol lol :o lol )

hmmm.. let me say my opinion for the tournament --->

it was a terrible mistake a lot of members ignore that tournament and dont understand the informasions..

my team was kenji..maestroluke...dream=..(and one more that he dont login) after 30mins of the event my pc crash and i autodisconnected from Dota game.I dont know if we lose or win. i pm kenji and i said him what had been.

the other time we must be prepared more for that event

Ty

hmmm.. let me say my opinion for the tournament --->

it was a terrible mistake a lot of members ignore that tournament and dont understand the informasions..

my team was kenji..maestroluke...dream=..(and one more that he dont login) after 30mins of the event my pc crash and i autodisconnected from Dota game.I dont know if we lose or win. i pm kenji and i said him what had been.

the other time we must be prepared more for that event

Ty

tommorow is the next game.. you play vs my team...

if the tournament was awarding money no one's pc would crash or no one would be missing(on purpose)

pwned!! haha...

i was there but i couldn't make it vs dream/kenji

btw i can vote for the best player in the event Webm0nst3r FTW !(u know what i mean ) :D

Seen a non -cm tour? You're pathetic i even said that should be the first match's mode too who ever listens to me?

if the tournament was awarding money no one's pc would crash or no one would be missing(on purpose)

PS: Who is going to have our team's empty slot?

Seen a non -cm tour? You're pathetic i even said that should be the first match's mode too who ever listens to me?

PS: Who is going to have our team's empty slot?

which is your empty slot?