[Event]MxC Dota Tournament

i think we were unready for a tournament like that,one of our players played for us and will play at finals too

my point is,why did we even start this if we didnt have ppl?;/

Until 17:00 i thought i would be only spectator and then i played..

announce then the -beep-ing date exactly so we will know when we will have to log in! that was yours mistake...

how come everyone knew except you and 3-4 others hmm??

it was telling the time! not the date...

lol i sent everyone a PM about the date...

do not cry now... face the consequences

n0body wtf? mxc dota tournament!!! not mxc dota spectator tournament :/

wtf...

the only pm that i took was

MxC DotA Tournament
« Sent to: NITROUS SYSTEM, DreaM, TєђGëØrge, IâmAl0n€™, Morian, Ṣephirǿţh on: Yesterday at 02:21:29 PM »
Reply to All  Quote  Reply  Remove  
With this private message we are currently informing you that the time and date of the MxC DotA Tournament has finally been arranged. Check it out and tell us if this time and date suits you all. For any more information just post it on the official thread.

MxC DotA Tournament Link: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=71002.0

so shut up!~

EDIT: also we where talking about a friday/saturday if it is ok and the time but not which friday/saturday

the only pm that i took was

MxC DotA Tournament
« Sent to: NITROUS SYSTEM, DreaM, TєђGëØrge, IâmAl0n€™, Morian, Ṣephirǿţh on: Yesterday at 02:21:29 PM »
Reply to All  Quote  Reply  Remove  
With this private message we are currently informing you that the time and date of the MxC DotA Tournament has finally been arranged. Check it out and tell us if this time and date suits you all. For any more information just post it on the official thread.

MxC DotA Tournament Link: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=71002.0

so shut up!~

EDIT: also we where talking about a friday/saturday if it is ok and the time but not which friday/saturday

you should have checked everyday

-1 karma for flaiming... soo -2 for you for not even coming :-\

Kenji can u give me your map cause i got 6.60 but i cant see the reply ..

what map does it say?

it is 6.61b i have some problems with replays but this is surely the replay cause i checked... now if you need the map go www.getdota.com

do not speak greek in dota section without [gr] tags

[gr] min me vazeis se peirasmo... 8a figeis prin pas -4

hahaha....

tespa to -2 den einai tipota...

egw apo -3 ksekinhsa kai phga pali sto 1 xD :P

plz in next tournament i want to be with DreaM teammates :P ^^ with no randomizer ^^

about the rest calm down because it s hot day for bans...dont make me ban today :D