[Gracia Final L2J]Lineage 2 Confused [BETA]

Goddess

Guys just a few recommends.Since server is beta stage and its only for test ,make safe/max at the enchant limit of the server to see not only in +0 weapons ,but someone will get a +++ weapon too ,so it might be not balanced.Another stuff is give free customs (if u have) cuz someday some1 will get and it might be overpowered.Just a suggest ,nothing else.After the beta i mean like all other server it has to be wiped.I really enjoyed the playing in it ,but anyways thats just a suggest ,if you like it or not.Thanks for the attention o.o

Guys just a few recommends.Since server is beta stage and its only for test ,make safe/max at the enchant limit of the server to see not only in +0 weapons ,but someone will get a +++ weapon too ,so it might be not balanced.Another stuff is give free customs (if u have) cuz someday some1 will get and it might be overpowered.Just a suggest ,nothing else.After the beta i mean like all other server it has to be wiped.I really enjoyed the playing in it ,but anyways thats just a suggest ,if you like it or not.Thanks for the attention o.o

there is no custom at the server!Maybe its the last day running in beta!

the setup for final dont work and dunno why... so if i log i will log without systextures and animations of final.just with gracia2

check your pms in few  mins :)

who told ya this ? i pay for the machine too so i am an owner too (i am gm only in game :S)

server unstickied. if i see it stickied again. topic will be removed

server unstickied. if i see it stickied again. topic will be removed

bad news :/

/ontopic: tomorow i will download gracia final coz i really want to play here coz i saw what a great work did flower in the past 2 or 3 weeks :) keep the good work flower