[Gracia Final L2J]Lineage 2 Confused [BETA]

Goddess

Don't spam to keep you topic up!!!!!

LoL

Yeah its nice server my sis will play / is playing,and i might join too! GL with server anyway!

Edit: I have connection Problems,I try to download patch but it always say "Failed" on last MB of download,so any thoughts what it might be?

Lol you say that i make the server for 30 days and its a low development one?What about yours? 2 Days work and you think you did something?Your server lasted for how long?Not even a day.Don't say shits when you don't even know what pack to use.Getting a preco pack makes u fail alot harder than you will ever realize.I will say it once again,a good server isn't made for few days!Cut the shit down!Thanks.

There was only one wipe,the one after Open Beta (first one).All character data is saved,when we finish the new add-ons we'll give a few days Beta,after that we'll make the final wipe,since the whole system has got changed.

Hello maxcheaters.com! This is your chance!

We need you!How can you help?Well prooving us that you want the server to be good and care for it is first thing.Second is apply to a few specific ranks here.They are Informator,Test Core Dev and Test DP Dev.

As an informator you'll have to help us gather all info we request you do so.Like retail skills information on re-use delay,power of a skill or any other we need you to gather for us.

As a Test Core Dev we'll be requesting help from you with Core development,becoming one you'll get access to the Code Dev forum.

As a Test DP Dev we'll request informations like ready skills that you made,fix for skills or anything other well know as DP issues and so on.Becoming a DP Dev will open the DP Dev forum.

Write your applications in the General chat down this forum.Or just start gathering info that we've requested.All the helpers will recieve rewards that they can use later on server start!Good luck to all willin to help!

Lineage 2 Confused staff.

www.l2confused.com/