[CS1.6]MaxCheaters Movie.

Bleik

InfecteD[™" post=521011" timestamp="1248031820]

Have you recorded them "record <demo name>" ??

If yes, then go to your cstrike file (usually: C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/YourAccount/Counter-Strike/cstrike)

and you will find the demo you recorded, compress it (.rar or .zip) and then upload it in www.4shared.com and leave the rest on us!

But its very long.It will take some time to find my good kills.Game was recorded by HTLV Proxy and error uploaded it somehwhere < i think >.If i find it will you have the patience and the time to find my good kills?

But its very long.It will take some time to find my good kills.Game was recorded by HTLV Proxy and error uploaded it somehwhere < i think >.If i find it will you have the patience and the time to find my good kills?

It's not a problem, just upload them and as I said "Leave the rest on us!"

Edit: Wanna help in the making of the movie (audio)..??

Post here any rock/heavy metal or any other song that you think would be nice for this movie.

As far as I can say, there are going to be used 3-4 tracks.Post here what you think the best would be.

Do good job and ofc we will reward ya!

ManiakMike and Infected do your best!

U know that we won't disapoint you :P

PS:Working on some sigs for me and infected right now with a nice cs 1.6 Movie makers theme

From what i hear this goes to holywood! For audio i suggest something with loads of drums so u can synk the Headshots with them :P

@Pwnz0r have u recorded ur self in a demo? I mean not from HLTV but from the command "record" If not then i think only Admin has them.

From what i hear this goes to holywood! For audio i suggest something with loads of drums so u can synk the Headshots with them :P

@Pwnz0r have u recorded ur self in a demo? I mean not from HLTV but from the command "record" If not then i think only Admin has them.

http://www.own3d.tv/watch/incorporated-2,12698.html

(Take a look at what I posted [the video] and take a picture of what kind of music it should be used)

No :/ i will ask morian to send it to me!

InfecteD[™" post=521017" timestamp="1248031998]

It's not a problem, just upload them and as I said "Leave the rest on us!"

Edit: Wanna help in the making of the movie (audio)..??

Post here any rock/heavy metal or any other song that you think would be nice for this movie.

As far as I can say, there are going to be used 3-4 tracks.Post here what you think the best would be.

Try ''Let the bodies hit the floor''. Fits smoothly with First person shooting games.

Anyway, good luck with your project guys, I don't play CS so I can't help you with demos.

Here is your sig InfecteD

hryn1c.gif

It's perfect, I love it!! ;)

i havent played css for a long time but i might start back on it improve my skills and make some demos

It's about CS 1.6, not about CSS -.-

Read the damn info of the topic.

InfecteD[™" post=521229" timestamp="1248037989]

It's perfect, I love it!! ;)

It's about CS 1.6, not about CSS -.-

Read the damn info of the topic.

Good to hear that ! I can't wait to start the project :D with you

i will send you link with ready frags by me xD

few i am not selfish xD

lol if u send him frags by you we will look like nubz0rs (we are but..:P).Ok ]Infected[™ i will give u some of my demos and make this vid :P

• 1 month later...