[CS1.6]MaxCheaters Movie.

Bleik

Hello MaxCheaters.I have came up with an idea, discussed with Morian and we got in this result.This topic is all about A movie I am going to make about MaxCheaters.

What a CS 1.6 Movie is?

It is a movie with frags.Someone (in this case me) collects demos from players game, and from these demos, he get's the best frags and in the end he places them all together in a edited video.

How does a CS Movie looks like?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgQc16CTgMk

We can't do these frags, the guys in the videos are Pro's.How we are going to make demos with these kinds of kills?

In the video you saw, most of these players use wallhacks, aim-bots (in some cases), anti-flashes and most of the frags are made between friends in porpuse.But this video is going to be with 100% normal kills and you don't have to kill 3-5 people in each frag.Just do your BEST.

How is this video going to be edited so we have a good result?

The video is going to be edited by me in Sony Vegas Pro 8, one of the best video/audio editing programs and effects/colors that will make the video look like reality and better quality.

How can I take part in this movie?

You must have at leaste 3-4 good frags, tell me the name you want to be writen at your PlayerBar and the most important of all, upload the video somewhere (I would prefere somewhere like 4shared please and not RS because I have not a premium account).All the members of the movie will be writen in the end of the movie (credits) and in the topic.

How long will the movie take to be done?

I think about 1 month.It needs lot of time to make the scenes look perfect between them and sync the movie with the music.

Will the movie be a good one?

I can't guaranty anything, just that I will do my best so the video comes as better as I can...

Will we win anything for participating in that movie?

No, you won't win anything, you will be just famous in the net about your gameplay in CS and your skills.

So, people, all you have to do is to upload your demos, and leave the rest on me.

I will ask from a Moderator to lock the topic in 2 weeks.You have 2 weeks to upload demos people..Let's get started!!

And something final, I won't put all of the frags that you make, I will put on these that I think that will make the movie better.

Movie Staff:

Producer Of the Movie: ]InfecteD[™ (Video editing in Sony Vegas)

Co-Producer Of the Movie: ManiakMike (Video editing in After Effects)

It's from a few perfects ideas! :P ofc sticky! Guys i don't won't spam or flaming bla bla. Post only with your demos and of you have questions about this!

]InfecteD[™ when you make the video you will reward by me!

Morian

It's from a few perfects ideas! :P ofc sticky! Guys i don't won't spam or flaming bla bla. Post only with your demos and of you have questions about this!

]InfecteD[™ when you make the video you will reward by me!

Morian

Hey dude, I said EVERYONE...Go make some demos  :)

I don't use to play CS 1.6, but it's time to get to work ^^

Ok so i have a demo. As i told u on the pm its not that great. Its quite long but there are 3-4 frags that are ok. If non is good its ok. I will practice more for next :P

http://www.4shared.com/file/118531712/61503044/dust.html

/edit

The kills are steamed

I have 2 demos, In first  i just got pwned, (I lag as hell in steam... :@ Spyware doctror do scan :D )

But in the second I pwned! :P Spyware finished! :P :P

]InfecteD[™ in first demo, you will fine two maybe three good moves. Try to take the bests! :P

Download link: http://www.4shared.com/file/118556512/70432933/Morian_test_demos.html

i will send you link with ready frags by me xD

few i am not selfish xD

It is going to be a 9-10 minutes movie..Don't worry about the frags, I am gonna collect them and decide which the best are..Just send me all of the demos YOU guys think that deserve to be in the video.

Well..I Will get some,i will play with bots on easy and bots - only knifes :P

As I said in my topic, MOST of the movies are made by this way or other "cheating" ways..But this is gonna be a normal movie, not a cheating one.If you use bots, I can find out it and you simply won't be in the video.Always friendly :)

Well..I Will get some,i will play with bots on easy and bots - only knifes :P

Only with easy bot you can play... you are so much nab........ PWNED!

OFC demos with bots don't will be acceptable... Try to record your demo from online servers..

InfecteD[™" post=515696" timestamp="1247775438]

As I said in my topic, MOST of the movies are made by this way or other "cheating" ways..But this is gonna be a normal movie, not a cheating one.If you use bots, I can find out it and you simply won't be in the video.Always friendly :)

i was kidding..if u look well my post :D

Let me ask one thing.Is someone who plays CS1.6 from MxC in any clan that uses to play wars?

Edit: Because, as you saw in my first post, The List with the people who will be in the video, will be added when the video is done.

New demo recored. Its better than the previous one. There are some quite good frags but the video is long and u have to search them. :( 

Steam again.

http://www.4shared.com/file/118953629/8ee62d68/dust3.html

Announcement:

The movie won't be made this weeks because:

To play the demo,s I must buy the official Counter-Strike and I can't afford it atm..

So next week, I will try to buy it and start the movie.

Hope you understand me.