[CS1.6]MaxCheaters Movie.

Bleik

InfecteD[™" post=518907" timestamp="1247930904]

Announcement:

The movie won't be made this weeks because:

To play the demo,s I must buy the official Counter-Strike and I can't afford it atm..

So next week, I will try to buy it and start the movie.

Hope you understand me.

Ok no problem ;)

4 more demos by me! http://www.4shared.com/file/118970374/e39e9bf5/Morian_Test_Demos_v2.html

InfecteD[™" post=518907" timestamp="1247930904]

Announcement:

The movie won't be made this weeks because:

To play the demo,s I must buy the official Counter-Strike and I can't afford it atm..

So next week, I will try to buy it and start the movie.

Hope you understand me.

The demos are different in steam and non steam? Wow thats something i didnt know! Well u have a lot of time. How many ppl have given demos until now?

/edit

http://www.4shared.com/file/119163767/1745c55/mxc.html

Demo from the Event. There are some awesome ones. In the start mostly and in the end. I would appreciate it if u could take a look infected. Ty

Ok i'm here just to give u an advice about the program u are going to use ...I'm talking about Sony vegas ...i got this software also for 1 year , but... this software is good to add the sound effects/music on the video and to render it ...the video should be modified in Adobe After Effects ...I'm using this software also and i am pro with it also (I am pro with all adobe products :-]) .If there will be any reward for those who will modify the video i can join the Team , ofc if you need some 1 expirenced.

Here are 2 vids done by me so u will see what i can do ...btw now i'm much better :P

PS:For that vids took me just 3h ...each :P

Ok i'm here just to give u an advice about the program u are going to use ...I'm talking about Sony vegas ...i got this software also for 1 year , but... this software is good to add the sound effects/music on the video and to render it ...the video should be modified in Adobe After Effects ...I'm using this software also and i am pro with it also (I am pro with all adobe products :-]) .If there will be any reward for those who will modify the video i can join the Team , ofc if you need some 1 expirenced.

As far as I am doing this thing, I know the main programs that are used.

Sony Vegas: Audio/Video editing.

AFX (After Effects): I used it for the scenes with "Infected presents bla bla".

Cinema4D: for some extreme things xD

Garry's Mod: This is optional program.You can do whatever you want with it in HL2 games. (google it)

Now, if you wanna help, I have no problem.But what do you mean if you will win something?I mean...You need money??Cause I can't.

If I get rewarded about the result of this video, the people who helped for the creation of this video I think should be rewarded too (editors of the video, not the players)

You must ask Morian (because I talked about this with Morian) and then tell me.But if you don't need any reward (as I do), then you are welcomed.

PS. Added on MSN Mike.

PS2. I saw the videos, in the second you used "Evolution Pack" for "Video Copilot" don't you?

PS3. The movie scenes will be only from 1.6 because most of the MxC members play CS 1.6.But I have to admit that my skill on CSS movie making are way much better than in CS 1.6.In this week, I will show you a video I am making atm (Deagle Frags) so you can check my skills.

@]InfecteD[™ I'm not talking about a money reward dude ... I am talking about a reward on this forum :P .As i see you agreed to associate with me ...now i am waiting to see what Morian will say if there is any reward for the guys that will make the vid

PS2. I saw the videos, in the second you used "Evolution Pack" for "Video Copilot" don't you?

I don't rember but i bought all the Video Copilot things ...

is a nice idea and you have good scene's for the trailer

It's not gonna be a trailer, it's gonna be a movie.

How can you say I have good scenes, since I haven't seen them too yet?

Have you??

One question please.In the event i have got some very nice kills and there are a plenty of them.How can i separate them and post them here?

Have you recorded them "record <demo name>" ??

If yes, then go to your cstrike file (usually: C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/YourAccount/Counter-Strike/cstrike)

and you will find the demo you recorded, compress it (.rar or .zip) and then upload it in www.4shared.com and leave the rest on us!