interlude [L2OFF] ~ L2Dust

Ray

For those of you wondering why the "corruption" posts got deleted: Pretty much an asshole posted two photoshopped screenshots about Ray supposedly talking to him. The conversation was kinda like this, literally:

Liquid: "MENS I HAS CLAN BATT IF U GIEF MI AIO AND ITAMZ I JOIN OK... WE WANT 9 DRAC SETS +9 AND 9 BAWS +9 OR NO JOIN"

Ray: "WAIT MEN I GO TALK PYRO"

Ray: "OK HE SAY YES, GREAT SUCCESS. GO IG AND I GIV J00 ITAMZ"

Liquid: "YES YES OK"

That's basically how it was. A bit satirized indeed, yes, but that's just how broken english the photoshopped screenshot was.

I posted this in my forums, I'll re-post it here:

"You guys are naive enough to believe this? Seriously... after over 4 years of L2, tons and tons of drama you'll still fall for a simple attempt of making us look corrupted?

Do you REALLY think instead of opening donations for enchants we'd just give away full enchanted sets along with weapons?

You people just disappoint me every single day... This MSN conversation could have been photoshopped SO EASILY its not even funny... why the hell would you believe something like this? I personally have done photoshops like this many times before, its not even funny how easy it would be... Just pay attention to how they speak, lmao.

"HEY MAN YOU GIEF HMM... SET +8 AND WEP +7 AND MI CLAN GO PWN ALL LOL"

"WAIT MAN I GO LOOK WITH PYRO"

"YES YES HE ACCEPT!!! GREAT SUCCESS!! HERE, TAKE YOUR GEAR AND PWN ALL MENS"

JESUS CHRIST.

Don't be foolish. I would never ruin a 500+ players server like this because of one clan, and I certainly would not let Ray do it either, so think twice before you go spreading stupid non true rumors about corruption and get your facts straight.

~ PyroMaker."

my post was deleted again.. why?

photshoped photos?can you prove it was just photoshop?ofc you cant because it wasn't.

and if they were photoshoped you wouldnt worry about them...

about you i dont think you would give items... never talked about you but about ray im not so sure... also its amazing how all fakin russians had ++ weps... not 1 not 2 not 3 but all of them.

its just my opinion... if you wanna delete this post go ahead and do it...

actually it was all real, GlossAIO was spamming that shit in game then it got banned. I personally know liquid and they will never donate for AIO. So do u deny that they got the AIO for free? So typical of a server owner to say everything is photoshopped. Gloss indeed had ++ weapons thats why many clans left on that same day they got banned.

Lets say you didnt give them the items and they farmed it in one day, whats so special about this server? no custom items servers were made 1 year ago lol... Your late as always.

Ray better just pray this server doesnt fail like l2essence.

want weapons +++ ??

i think that this rusians have balz and enchant all the time

for example my bro today made from +0 to +12 his sb

i think u must have balz to enchat some shity weapons

Well what i hate about this server is:

1 - When you frist Open the server you or someone log in other Interlude server and Spam the chat with "GRAND OPEN NEW L2 Dust OFF"

2 - The russian clan got Balls to enchant  & got a reason to got this Luck and balls, somthing smells bad

3 - Whats the point to play there ? Faild Weapon's all day ? Farming AA to put sa ? make a Bow 16 and pwsz all ? Set 12 wallker's to farm more easy ? I don't see any good point to play there. There's no Raid Boss ! Only siege, farm, enchant & pvp.... or get PK from 21313 Russian Idiot's who stay in 2 Pt';s Full +12 Weapon's.

Thanks

Okay, i checked picture, There were some pixels that didnt agree, but u cant say if this is fake or no. That means u cant say if server is corrupted, or no, now believe what u want. I joined server, its a nice one, now if server is corrupted, its completely ruined <_<

Lool..there's people saying that those guys got weaps++ by gm's..but where's the pics showing the trade between gm's and those players? well, there's noone pic showing that..so stfu..and gtfo who doesnt want to play on l2dust (the only pic that they got it's a aio called Gloss and that shows NOTHING of corruption)

It's a great server and i advise u to give a try if ur looking for a nice server ;)

actually, the staff give item to alt chars, there were baiums going around on server and baium havent been killed yet (the gm who catched it was my friend, we were at vent and he said "what the fuck? have baium been killed?" and he told him that not, then he said "im seeing a baium right now on this character"

Nettle have proiminence on his alt chars, there are people that got baiums from god's hands.

About the AIO, i dont know if it is fake or not, i really dont care, but about the corruption, damn...

Cappuccino u were a fucking random and u'll always be changing server over and over again..it's true that i got some ports to some zones by smorly (Roph) but that's nothing special, he couldn't give items anyway ;) and he's banned..

About baiums only one gm's had it but in gm char..so no problem at all..