interlude [L2OFF] ~ L2Dust

Ray

I can care less about that. Im just saying his head GM is corrupt...Screen-shots prove it.

I like L2Dusk...but I don't like the HEAD Gm of the server is corrupt and still on the Staff list.

about L2Vendetta when pyro had alt char yeah it is true that nobody cared about that. I don't see the problem here...he don't use items over the max enchant... it's like you are fighting with a lucky guy or donator.[/qoute]

[PL] Kurwa ale idiota ... only money ... o kurwa co za idiota ... jakby był corrupted to by dawno rozpierdolił server i wziął kasę (albo sprzedał...)

I bez powodu niewybierał nowych GM tylko dla kasy ... kurwa żal mi ciebie jakiś niedojebany bo nieumiesz/niemasz swojego srv-a który by miał taką liczbę graczy+    kase ... idiota

could u now translate into EN?? u SHULD GOT -1 karma for insualting mE!!!

YOU SAY NO DONATIONS for items/jwels/weapons?    and what is this ???

12 S-Grade Fighter Weapon with SA: $102.00 USD (Each enchant: $6.00 USD)

+12 S-Grade Fighter Weapon without SA: $92.00 USD (Each enchant: $6.00 USD)

+12 S-Grade Mage Weapon with SA: $140.00 USD (Each enchant: $6.00 USD)

+12 S-Grade Mage Weapon without SA: $130.00 USD (Each enchant: $6.00 USD)

<http://www.l2dust.com/index.php?page=donate>

lier.!! xD

at the begining the donation was only for AIO buffers now Pyro chaged it cause he wants MONEY.

lol, every1 wants money thats why private servers exist.Even if it says no donation, who would decline to a sweet offer for some item.

It also says no custom items, but he is changing hero weapons and taking SA's off of some of them...lol

Thats custom :(

I don't care about donation...But when your head GM is corrupt and he is still on the team, thats something to talk about

lol, every1 wants money thats why private servers exist.Even if it says no donation, who would decline to a sweet offer for some item.

Yeah you are right. And lets not forget that thats PyroMaker... the owner of L2Vendetta . It was even called L2Dendetta... cause of the donations.

OFF SERVER >:(

spaming or what? Oo

ontopic:// Probably i will give another try coz i left becouse i broke SB+12 focus in the first/second week when server was opened (Plastic clan FTW :D we owned everyone when most of us was active)

Rod as a main farming zone is boring because mobs give ZERO competition and you have to spend hours if you want to get ur s grade gear... Unless you bot like 99% of servers population.

Not to mention every single gm was corrupted....

Server is currently under development. The beta phase will be dropped soon.

L2Dust is a new brand server that is coming to renew the concept of Lineage II.

We concered our strenghts in making a really balanced server that donations and custom armors wont really interefer... That is why we did a server with NO CUSTOM ARMOR and NO DONATION FOR ANY ITEM that would interfer in the gameplay.

Here is some server features:

• Interlude Server
  • 100x EXP
  • SA keeps the enchants on the weapons
  • Brand new customized area. RUINS OF DESPAIR
  • S Grade weapons selling on shops.
  • Ancient Adena farming
  • Olympiad period of 2 weeks
  • NO donations for armors, weapons or jewelrys
  • NO custom armor or weapon

Well, we have much more qualities that i can't list here. But.... WHY DONT YOU GIVE US A TRY ?

Join now ! www.l2dust.com

EDIT :          ~~~~~~

OUR FORUMS JUST OPENED ! ~~ LETS POST

No donations!!!!!  and the site tells about donate ....... pffff  !!!! 

No donations!!!!!  and the site tells about donate ....... pffff  !!!! 

« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 01:48:51 AM by Ray »

They didn't have donations back then. K?

I'll ask a mod to edit that.

Anyway, I used to play there, but my whole clan left (Plastic) I was kind of bored of l2 too, so I left.