interlude [L2OFF] ~ L2Dust

Ray

LOL !!

JOIN THIS SERVER FAST!! There at start 221 ppl online;O!!

Join guys we need you for better gameplay (lol) xD

I want to see you here at this server ;]

P.S. Sorry for double post ^^

Jesus Rey (rej222), you're even more retarded than I thought you could possibly be... don't be a fucking idiot, BoTGoD tried to scam me, he's a goddamn idiot... why do you think I would join him to open up another server? If you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, please remain silent...

awsome server..

awsome gm's..they're helpfull..hear community...and rly rly friendly (specially nettle..just love him ;P)

awsome features..just think that the cost to add SA is too high..but atleast give us something to do..

loads of pvp's already at our custom area..rly enjoying the server as almost everybody i think ;D

rey gtfo..ur server is dieing cus u guys are corrupt since the beginning..

[and dont tell me dieing? who told u that]..just take a lot at gamesites..u guys were always between 2-5place..now u're 10th and loosing positions...

All servers is the same story, CORRUPTION!

Cant you just stop "sucking cock of gm's" for items? What is the funny of that? when Private servers close and you start pay for play you will remember this shits, believe me. Its just a game, enjoy it, and get a job, cause your parents are not your slaves! nolifers!

Sorry for the strong words, but some times they need them to open their eyes.