interlude [L2OFF] ~ L2Dust

Ray

Anyone can give me a reason why this is stickied?Anyway the donations made me lol,good luck.

check first page , Maxtor posted 2 times why its stickied!

In my opinion, this ios like the other 154866528214 servers of lineage.

you wont have that great sucess.

why dont you guys try to be original, diferent and creative?

idd. didnt see a server like this for ages.

Server seems be good lol, true donations are little bit easy but i m sure Ray will do something about it.

Anyway Can give us a ETA (time left to server open) ?

If you guys are crying about the donations, no problem.

I will remove all this, plus !

Dont come saying, fail fail.. the server isn't even online so please shut up

we are not crying m8 but you said in the first page that donation will not effect the pvp etc etc!I agree with the other guys that the l2 servers must be like this but that was contradictory

Server seems be good lol, true donations are little bit easy but i m sure Ray will do something about it.

Anyway Can give us a ETA (time left to server open) ?

lf eta too if this is possible  :-X :)

Same line and it should be 3rd, and not 3th

Full INTERLUDE server

L2Off plataform

100% working Interlude skills

All raids working 100%

Full clan system working 100%

GM Shops up to S grade

NPC Buffers at Giran and Goddard (No 3th class buffs at our NPC Buffers)

AIO Buffers

2 Hour Buffs

The olympiad cicle is of 2 weeks & 4 hours a day

No Custom weapons or armors

AA Dropping

S Grade weapons selling on the shops

SA keeps the enchant on the weapon

Unsealing S Grade armors and jewelry

GM Shops up to S grade

Fun raiding

Debuff Bar

Normal Gatekeepers and plus Global Gatekeepers

And well, there is lots more of things that we can't list here, the only way of discovery it, is joining us ! Just give us a try we guarantee you that we will not let you down

Why are you all getting so worked up about the server getting a rank of Sticky? And who cares about donations as long he's not giving weapons +16-20 or armors/boss jewewls enchanted its ok for me to be everything else since that kind of donations you just buy time not luck so its ok for me. Well i will join once the server goes Live i don;t want to miss it if it becomes big.