To maxtor.

warcraft 3 is missing and in greece and other countries LOTTTTTTTT of guies playing and there are and some hacks. 2 so why not to add Warcraft 3?

Yeah i agree with you. We have to add Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne and Dota map.. It is good game....

DoTa is a map of Warcraft III...TvT[and lots of mobs spawn every 1minute(not sure)]

In the beggining you r able too choose among heros (about 100),the hoster can choose the mode that he(or the players)want(like -arem,-apem,-aremdm...)-a[all]r[random]e[easy]m[mode]...gotta go I'll complete the msg l8er

I found a guide and saw all these... Also connection and gameplay guides... But, do i really need to have a valid CD key for playing? x.x

Soz for the off-topic, but there is not a section for making a post for that :P

Nop killer_007 it isn't need if you have the correct crack applied.....

www.gameburnworld.com

I think there is what you look....

And think the other thing, how do at net-cafe they play dota.....

Edit:here you will find what you seek...all versions!

http://www.gameburnworld.com/gp/gamefixes/warcraft3thefrozenthrone.shtml

Nop killer_007 it isn't need if you have the correct crack applied.....

www.gameburnworld.com

I think there is what you look....

And think the other thing, how do at net-cafe they play dota.....

Edit:here you will find what you seek...all versions!

http://www.gameburnworld.com/gp/gamefixes/warcraft3thefrozenthrone.shtml

Internet cafe buy something like carts i am not sure and that cost only 4-3 € so they buy 50 carts and all pc have battlenet :D

I found a guide and saw all these... Also connection and gameplay guides... But, do i really need to have a valid CD key for playing? x.x

Soz for the off-topic, but there is not a section for making a post for that Tongue

I will upload in some days one tool that steal the cd key of the pc that you used...You can go in one net and just run that tool write cdkey and you have battlenet....

When you select one hero you have to kill enemy unit. When you kill one enemy creep or something enemy you take exp. When your hero take one level you are able to learn one skill... There are 3 skills and one special ULTI.... You mission is to keep you ancients alive and kill the enemy's hero...

You take gold every 5-7 sec and you take 50+- if you make the last hit of one creep or hero....

With your gold you can buy items from the shops....

I am bored to write guide about dota.....

Sorry for me english....