To maxtor.

There's another way to play W3 without a valid cd key(it's important for you and your friends to have the same version of W3) but you can play with your friends or everyone that wants to play with you through Hamachi(I suggest you to play with your friends becouse it won't have much ping) www.hamachi.cc/download/list.php . Create a network(hamachi) and let your friends connect to it then create a game on the LAN(in warcraft).When your friends get in the LAN section of Warcraft III they'll see your game and they're able to connect!have fun

There's another way to play W3 without a valid cd key(it's important for you and your friends to have the same version of W3) but you can play with your friends or everyone that wants to play with you through Hamachi(I suggest you to play with your friends becouse it won't have much ping) www.hamachi.cc/download/list.php . Create a network(hamachi) and let your friends connect to it then create a game on the LAN(in warcraft).When your friends get in the LAN section of Warcraft III they'll see your game and they're able to connect!have fun

Yes i know about that but you have some probs.....

So i prefer use my tool to steal one cdkey and play :D

Maxtor can you reply in this post???

DotA FTW!!! Maxtor make a section....

Actually u can find everything here :P

www.securegamers.com/shadowfrench/

Good Pwnzoring ! :)

And if u play pimp hero there's a debug code: go to observers and write -jvtm! Pouf ur rich :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...