[INFO]New Online Game From Lineage2/WoW makers. AION.

Hi all i want to tell you that a new game has just started from Lineage2 and WoW makers. I think the game is increatible good and i

think it is better than Lineage 2 and WoW. The site is www.aiononline.com. Go and see pictures and videos on youtube. Then reply

here to tell me your opinion.

The only bad for the game in my opinion is that the only server that exists is only Official (x1). But i am sure that other servers will

soon be made.

The only bad for the game in my opinion is that the only server that exists is only Official (x1). But i am sure that other servers will

soon be made.

Agree with this :P

annyway, i fink this game are perfect.

This is new. In fact, it hasn't officialy been released in EU or US. I think there are few discussions opened on other game section, you should have searched before..

Anyway, I've played on chinese pts and loved the game. Have some screens if sb want's to see what's it all about. It's better then l2 becouse of game play, and better that wow becouse of graphics.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all i want to tell you that a new game has just started from Lineage2 and WoW makers. I think the game is increatible good and i

think it is better than Lineage 2 and WoW. The site is www.aiononline.com. Go and see pictures and videos on youtube. Then reply

here to tell me your opinion.

soon be made.

yes i dun like low rates :( but game is good anyway i like more l2 .. but new game is new ;)