C4 PTS Enchant Exploit

Maxtor

http://boards.lineage2.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=495087&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#495087

From Official Boards:

Hi everyone,

I apologize for the delayed response, but we needed time to gather all information before we could relay it to you.

A player abused an exploit on the Public Test Server this afternoon that generated over-enchanted weapons and other unnaturally obtained items. This exploit does not affect the live servers and your account security is not at risk.

In response, we have brought down the PTS for maintenance. Those items will be removed from player inventories during this maintenance. If you had any of these items in your inventory, you are not at risk for disciplinary action unless you used an exploit to obtain them.

There is currently no ETA for the return of the Public Test Server. We will post more information as it is available.

Thank you!

Does anyone have info about this?

Im playing on PTS this guy did the entchant exploit or GM exploit cause on PTS are 2 cats which sell all items for craft and more things, i dont know how he did that but the GMs didnt patched exploits since C1 on PTS he droped in arena +65000 S grade bows etc...all players picked it up and now is PTS down since 2 days GMs dont wanna do rollback they look on each account.Thats all i know.

• 1 year later...