[L2phx]Ghost hack

With this "thing" you can walk death.After that you ask someone to res. you but you...don`t click OK!You go somewhere without someone see you and you click "Confirm"...and...Voala!You are just like res. there!  :P

Shortcomings:

You can`t teleport but with the teleport trick you can.

You can`t equip anything.

You can`t hit anything.

You can`t do quests.

Tools:L2phx

1)Go to some Guard.

2)Hit the guard and let him kill you.

3)Click "TO VILLAGE"

4)Find the packet "revive" in l2phx.

5)Go to the guard again and let him kill you again.

6)Now send the revive packet to the "client".

7)Result -http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/E2/13/ad26dbc1a572e213.JPG

[specially for Raule]

Video:DownLoaD

Credits:ulltrawolf-Tnx for giving the idea.  :o

When you are using this "ghost hack" ask your friend to res. you but don`t click OK!Go somewhere you want and then click the button.Enjoy!  ;D

Video:DownLoaD

thanks for share, but one question, the other peoples will can target you ?

No because they see you where is your body and actually you are real ghost.it`s like to atack something that you`can`t see and touch. =D

How can i create items with l2phx ? I target gm shop and send packet, after that i just got that item for example arcana mace , but also i lose my adena (1kkk). So how can i make item without losing my adena ?:D

@Frenzy - can`t rly answer you because you asking in the wrong thread ;D

@Chaos-Yes

@TheEnd-Well if read more carefully i was writed that you can`t attack anything?I don`t know you can join oly but try it (i`m not tested either).And the first question answer your third.

Test It And Worked.. nice job Bro ;)

Can I attack with that?? Can I join oly??? Can I go for PvP?

Shortcomings:

1)You can`t teleport but with the teleport trick you can.

2)You can`t equip anything.

3)You can`t hit anything.

4)You can't do quests.

So, you can't do anything. It's like being invisible right? You can't do anything but you can watch what the other players do without they know?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics