[Share] System Gracia Final l2.exe & l2.bin

Hello here leave GRACIA FINAL SYSTEMS with L2.EXE :) enjoy you have 2 different system 1 system with l2.bin and other with l2.exe

053fbf25f6a6.png

Author: Dallas MD

Size: 20 Mb

Chronicles: Gracia Final

Platform: x64, x86

Compatibility: Wndows XP, 2000, Vista, 2003,2008

Description: folder of

system с l2.bin

toolsq.png

system c l2.exe

toolsq.png[/]

Credits to Dallas

hmmm but whats the differenece beetwen bin and exe?

well with bin i think you can do 1 file .bat for run with localhost for example you  make 1 file notepad and inside put this @echo off

start system\l2.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -ng and save with extention .bat and now when you want execute your l2 just need execute l2.bat and your client run :)

this is becuase gracia final is protected and no one fileedit can open files in it ??? im right ??? or someone can edit files from updated Lineage2.com ??? official files can someone edit ? plz answerr me  or just i can,t edit nothing in system ..

and u sshare it becuase this system u can edit with fileedit or why ?? plz answer.. ty

Ok. So, I dont really see a reason for sharing the Gracia Final system when you cant even modify anything in it o.O

How come you cant modify anything with FileEdit ?

you can modif a lot files not all i try modifyng with weapongrp.dat and work itemname-e.dat and armorgrp.dat not work other files tested too

I cant modify weapongrp, itemname, armorgrp etc. the most important ones.

must we wait for Dstuff's encdec to launch gracia final support ?

well you are wrong because i post 1 file edit from gracia final you can open this files named in previous post