[Share] System Gracia Final l2.exe & l2.bin

ok make a video and write me the link to the turtorial.. and btw i today reinstaled my PC so i have no more l2 im now downloading the final  client so i cannot send u the files but btw take a official updated servername-e file and make trutorial how u can modifiy it with fileedit i wanna see it..... and then send here the link plz or in my personal message ty...

if u make the turtotial and it will work then u are right and im just noob :) so .... im waiting on link then.... post me the link then in my prsonal message ty.

(For Varacolaci )

well I took a while so u can enjoy before you admit you are just a noob (as u said)

lol ?? where is video i cannot see.... hmmmmmmmmmmmm

btw just a noob :D :D as i said..... yes noob in modify host but in other sections im just perfect :)

(im noob only in modding of client... )

lol ?? where is video i cannot see.... hmmmmmmmmmmmm

btw just a noob :D :D as i said..... yes noob in modify host but in other sections im just perfect :)

(im noob only in modding of client... )

Hahaha NO!. You are also noob in your personal relationships.

why to blame on someone that has done something to help a community? I know the answer - you feel so little and so jealous of people archiving something u just can't that you feel your miserable existence  offended.

And here is the video. And yes you need XVid codecs to play it If you do not know what it is just google it. (or ask me) sorry for the delay but megavideo took forever to encode it so here is the new link.

http://link-protector.com/x-83891

And yes  removed the login part (I would not shar my username in retail servers)

well with bin i think you can do 1 file .bat for run with localhost for example you  make 1 file notepad and inside put this @echo off

start system\l2.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -ng and save with extention .bat and now when you want execute your l2 just need execute l2.bat and your client run :)

lol good only for ppl that hop l2 servers....

and now you are polite.

nice job ye but... u need encedec complete all files in system :( and i dont like this encedec.... then it slowing gracia...

nice gluid ty for it

but offficial system without encdec u can,t edit with any fileedit... im sure ?

just with this encdec and the fu ck loeader lol i really didnt like it.. what u have done :(

but ty nice turto.... see ya next time :P

nice job ye but... u need encedec complete all files in system :( and i dont like this encedec.... then it slowing gracia...

nice gluid ty for it

but offficial system without encdec u can,t edit with any fileedit... im sure ?

just with this encdec and the fu ck loeader lol i really didnt like it.. what u have done :(

but ty nice turto.... see ya next time :P

if you dont like the loader unwrap the l2.exe

As for me all those thins are to confuse...If we want it to work like at Gracia Part 2 we need to WAIT !

Thers no FileEdit that work wilth all files in system folder ! U can patch system files, but u need to start client with loader...That suck - u will stand server at those things ? :] I dont thinks so...So if u want only to try it out, u can...But if u want to make a normal server, u need to wait...

I will wait, cuz i dont like those 100 programs need to start modiffied client - its to silly...I think we all want to patch system folder, edit files with L2FileEditor and start client using L2.exe :] Not those stupid loaders, etc. ^^

So...we wait :]

You can't modify a single file and keep the same key. So it is stupid waiting you'll wait for ever. Al modded clients need to be patched and you need to patch the key inside like this is - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SLKL12W8