[Share] System Gracia Final l2.exe & l2.bin

lol u cannot edit the OFFICIAL UPDATED SYSTEM U CAN,t EDIT IT >>>> U CAN HAVE FILE EDIT THE BEST OF BESTS THEY PROTECTED IT AND IT,S IMPOSSIBLE NOW TO EDITING

only with patched system but this are fu cking shits for me patch all system, to can modify it...

The problem is, people are updating their clients and using a gracia part 2 system. It doesnt work. People have a crit error when starting the game. We need some kind of fix for this ... a fully functional patched gracia final system and a gracia final fileedit.

U can modify the files, all you need to do is open them manual (with the dstuff decrypter using 413key)

u can,t u can modify it u can save it ok with dstuf but when u put it in l2 it give u critical error when u run game or it will write check your lineage u can,t add the protect what was there before so u cant modify sucessfuly official files

u can,t u can modify it u can save it ok with dstuf but when u put it in l2 it give u critical error when u run game or it will write check your lineage u can,t add the protect what was there before so u cant modify sucessfuly official files

Well then.... tell me how I modified that system folder and playing in gracia final retail??? are you stupid or just blind?

Well then.... tell me how I modified that system folder and playing in gracia final retail??? are you stupid or just blind?

ok how u done it ???

if u wanna i send u a official file and try open it with fileedit 100% u can,t open it.. mutch so big boss people like u say it can and i sedned file and then they say me  ups sry u are right so better stfu ...

and if u can what u use ??? hm ???

ok how u done it ???

if u wanna i send u a official file and try open it with fileedit 100% u can,t open it.. mutch so big boss people like u say it can and i sedned file and then they say me  ups sry u are right so better stfu ...

and if u can what u use ??? hm ???

well I may have been rude, cause it is true that if you modify the files just liek that you'll get a crit error and you need to patch the l2.exe or use a loader to be able to play. But send me the files (I also play at retail I have them but send them here) and I'll do a video tutorial.