Who is your best char for oly??

For me, at Gracia PT2 the best char in oly is BISHOP after transform skill, why? Because at lvl 81 he have 2 celestial shields (1 normal and 2nd sacrifise) to use on OLY. So he have 1min to own some1 with Divine skills :) So he ROCKS AT OLY. Even vs any summoner he will win :)

in C4 and lower  Mag's ,Summoner's

olympiad is C4 feature, doesnt exists in C3, C2 and C1...

i still think Phantom Summoner/Elemental summoner is the best class for olympiad..they beat most classes easily

in servers with messed rates and gameplay i'd say evas saint with any nuke augment> POW +WM+heals + mana

The best chars is Elven saint with nuke augument. drain mp and hit. heal ur self u win over all.

The other is overlord. He with nuke augument beat all. unleas he against elvensaint. so if ol lucky with silance or some other debufs. he win but its rare =]

love of archery! my char ;D

Trance drain mp trance drain mp. Then with nuke augument i kil ya! u stil love it?

ooor i kil ya with ol sleep seal of despair suspension other shit u die.. ur m def below 500 i dont event need augument for ol ;p archer sucks.

Trance drain mp trance drain mp. Then with nuke augument i kil ya! u stil love it?

ooor i kil ya with ol sleep seal of despair suspension other shit u die.. ur m def below 500 i dont event need augument for ol ;p archer sucks.

If you play in normal server, the augnaments don't work in oly, so stun, 3hits+men dye on fighter, GF...

If you play in normal server, the augnaments don't work in oly, so stun, 3hits+men dye on fighter, GF...

its have to be a shity server that augument doesint work... and if they dont work why u ned men dye on fighter against ee ;p