Who is your best char for oly??

duelist loses easy to summoners, also loses to paladin, temple knight and shillien knight, also Overlord

its far from the best class

id say overall > Elemental Summoners

elemental summoner can beat everything except classes with erase

1st would go evas saint with nuke augment

duelist loses easy to summoners, also loses to paladin, temple knight and shillien knight, also Overlord

Nahh not realy.

Glad can beat TK/SK without big problems.

Also he can beat pal/da if shield slam don't land (ripote stance,barrier,war frenzy toggle), it will be hard tho...but he can.

Anyway i agree, ES / PS (gracia's boosted PS) / and ofc WL.

Summoners can beat most of the classes without problems.

i think its pretty hard duelist beat both temple kight and shillien knight

SK= lightning strike, when duelist 60 seconds buff gone, lightning strike can land easy...also many cubics to debuff Duelist atk speed, poison etc...much bigger pdef makes for lower hp..duelist runs out of mana fast

TK= biggest shield defense, life cubic...im not sure what debuff smart cubic gives to TK, but must be icy air, which deals big damage over time

Elemental Summoner= (light armor to resist a ton of damage) warrior bane and wind shackle, Duelist has no chance against that...best way is run in circles to avoid the lvl 7 charge combos and dont take big damage..after this, summoner is out of danger, heal with battle heal 3 and let summon do the job...if the duelist charges for the summon at beginning do ultimate defense and keep running in circles in the tidal wave range...duelist will be confused and will switch target many times and get killed easy

Phantom Summoner = (light armor to resist a ton of damage) same thing but a summon with bigger patk, plus death spike to deal damage faster...no warrior bane, but who cares if you can win faster than ES...

Warlock = (light armor) the cat has wind walk, so its pretty fast running after that duelist...warrior bane too...just keep running in circles and let the summon kill the duelist slowly...a small chance for anchor...just cast any spell to trigger the cubics..watching out for hp's healling with servitor heal and battle heal 3

Overlord = duelist will die easy, the combo they do at beginning isnt enough to kill OL, eventually DUELIST will get close and will ended in seal of despair and many debuffs...no chance for him...

The Best for oly in my opinion are

Overlord/Cardinal/paladin

but i pref the Duelist,the most hard enemi for that class are the overlords and cardinals,but with other class no are much easy but no imposible