[ExTrEmE Guide]EDIT TEXTURES!!! Customize E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!!

You get that when you open the file? I suppose you don't make something correctly, it works fine for me.

i have this problem when i open my xxx.clear.utx file with unrealid

As i said, xxx means THE NAME OF THE FILE, so DO NOT make it xxx (DO NOT rename it). I used xxx in order to tell you that the name changes :P Try not to rename it. If you didn't and you get this error, be sure you do everything fine.

And we do not open xxx.clear.utx, we open xxx.unreal.utx (after it is editted with toolo first!).

You get that when you open the file? I suppose you don't make something correctly, it works fine for me.

i have this problem when i open my xxx.clear.utx file with unrealid

As i said, xxx means THE NAME OF THE FILE, so DO NOT make it xxx (DO NOT rename it). I used xxx in order to tell you that the name changes :P Try not to rename it. If you didn't and you get this error, be sure you do everything fine.

And we do not open xxx.clear.utx, we open xxx.unreal.utx (after it is editted with toolo first!).

i know, i rename it at "dwarf.clear.utx" (os paradigma sto ipa)

and i did your steps 6-7 times and alltime the same error

Let's perorate... u are at step 7... Did you saved the photoshop image in the right format? (.dds and RIGHT dxt format, that can be found in the unrealEd)

Also, in the first box, you use the .utx file and on the second the .dds one? And you press the SET button...

And of course, you select a path to be created that another file with the same name doesn't exist...

Let's perorate... u are at step 7... Did you saved the photoshop image in the right format? (.dds and RIGHT dxt format, that can be found in the unrealEd)

Also, in the first box, you use the .utx file and on the second the .dds one? And you press the SET button...

And of course, you select a path to be created that another file with the same name doesn't exist...

i stuck at 4th step, when i try to load the image with unrealed that eror apear

What's the file? Because some files can't be opened (like the NPCs one, i get errors too). Are you sure you decoded it with toolo for unrealed? (press the button l2 ~> unrealed).

hey have you people already made new skill icons?? cause im trying to make an external file with those in it (and YES external files do work seen more doing this.) cause i got a problem when i want to insert 1 of my pics in it, at the L2toolo i cant insert it with "4B" maybe thats the problem :/ can anyone help me ?

(Btw skill icons located in the Icon.utx)

What's the file? Because some files can't be opened (like the NPCs one, i get errors too). Are you sure you decoded it with toolo for unrealed? (press the button l2 ~> unrealed).

l2font-e