[ExTrEmE Guide]EDIT TEXTURES!!! Customize E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!!

What file did you change...? I hope not l2font.utx like some people who PMed me :P

The strange is that With l2font-e.utx if youtry to open it with unrealngin an Error Occures thats the problem For me and i Used the L2font.utx i changed the font but when i loged in the font was the same !!! I Dont know if you change all the Fonts in l2font.utx cause it has 3 loginscreens then it may work

Maybe, maybe not... i have editted all these things some thousend times, and no error :P Try downloading and using one of my files from that share post on the client mods section, maybe it is a corrupted file or something... Could you plix give the error...?

Maybe, maybe not... i have editted all these things some thousend times, and no error :P Try downloading and using one of my files from that share post on the client mods section, maybe it is a corrupted file or something... Could you plix give the error...?

if you mean this error, take it

96796996194396296494396ni8.jpg

huh i can't understand the guide in the last part.I opened toolo put the dds file and the l2font-e.clear.utx and set.After i can't understand what to do.I put .clear.utx in l2 decrypt but i dont know what to do after.Im a bit confused ???

You have to drag it and drop it on the l2decrypt, it will create a new file named xxx.crypt.utx Now, rename it to the real name and paste it on your folder ;) You are ready ;D

@domenica I don't know, i never got this again... Did you try downloading one of my files and checking it, or opening another .utx file?

at the "semi-final" i put the dds and the clear.utx select the skin and "set" but the window "?????" doesn't appear.I give you my dds file and the clear.utx if anyone can make it pls....

http://rapidshare.com/files/23688592/client_modding.rar.html

I made it for you, you simply didn't save the .dds file in DTX 3 format (that why i told you in the guide TO BE SURE to use the same format as in the UEditor). I will upload it tomorrow, it is too late now :P

OK i understood.I must save to dx3 because i added photos and text......

EDIT:Ok i made it!!!I'm the god of l2 xexe.(min kaneis to kopo na to anevaseis to eftiaxa)Thnx for all my friend!!

P.s:(ama  katefero kai to l2 edit eimai thrylos!!!!)

Koyfo: Only in English