[SHARE][V4]Town War event

Vago

Can you put the right link in your first post? I see only this.

Sorry, an error has occurred. Reason: That is an invalid ID, or the post has expired.

Can you put the right link in your first post? I see only this.

Sorry, an error has occurred. Reason: That is an invalid ID, or the post has expired.

replaced with a rs link

how i open this file mans i realy dont know

You need sources in order to edit/add this. So download sources of the pack you use (SVN) edit/add code to needed java files and then compile server.

PS: About SVN and Compiling, there are plenty guides, so use search for those.

Good Luck

You need sources in order to edit/add this. So download sources of the pack you use (SVN) edit/add code to needed java files and then compile server.

PS: About SVN and Compiling, there are plenty guides, so use search for those.

Good Luck

AT this file that i downloaded i cant see any code because i cannot open it how i will add the code?

AT this file that i downloaded i cant see any code because i cannot open it how i will add the code?

If you mean .java files, use any text editor and better something like Notepad++ (You can find it in Google).

If you mean .jar files, then those are not sources and you can't edit those (Those files are allready compiled).

Good Luck