[SHARE][V4]Town War event

Vago

- Applied patch

- Started the server

- Started the event

- Can pvp with others , dont get adena , with gm char if i kill a normal play i see the custom msg(sometimes) but normal char vs other cant see it and doesnt get reward, also can pk with false in settings(i dont get the red color just get the pk if the other is non purple) , when i end it , it ends good so far , return to peace zone and cannot hit others

as u see the same bugs as before

Dont apply the patch. Apply it and make the changes manually because you already got applied the older version and nothing's gonna change...nub :D

Or apply on clean core

PS : If youll see a red cross when you are at the finish screen on apply patch window, that means your files and the patch dont match and wont work. Make it manually...

im not that nub , i used a clean one and i applied it manually ,i apply eveything manually .. and i am using the latest l2j core

public L2ItemInstance addItem(String process, int itemId, int count, L2PcInstance actor, L2Object reference)

How can you use 

getInventory().addItem("TownWar", Config.TW_ITEM_ID, Config.TW_ITEM_AMOUNT, this, true);

if it has to be

addItem("string", int, int , instance, instance)

???

It cant on l2j x.x'

The method addItem(String, int, int, L2PcInstance, L2Object) in the type PcInventory is not applicable for the arguments (String, int, int, L2PcInstance, boolean)

Tested.

- On event start town becomes a war zone and every inside player's coords are reloaded and set into war zone -Fixed

- On kill, you get purple and reward no matter of the flag of your target - Fixed

- On death you do not ressurect - ToDO

- On townwar but out of town you dont get reward and you will get karma on PK - Fix

- On event end the town is back to war zone and no more rewards at all. Karma no matter what if you pk. - Fix

- On event and inside town teleport wont work if enabled. On event and outside town you can teleport into the town. On event end you can teleport again even if youre in the town that was a townwar.

So this is fully working for me except the ressurect part. I am thinking to leave that like this and make it some kind of KOTH. I might make a new config. Something like doDie { if (isintownwar) { sendrequestressurect(this,true); }

hello and sorry but im a noob about java ..... i dont understand this :

Index: java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/handler/admincommandhandlers/AdminTownWar.java

===================================================================

--- java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/handler/admincommandhandlers/AdminTownWar.java  (revision 0)

+++ java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/handler/admincommandhandlers/AdminTownWar.java  (revision 0)

what is this java - files or folder becouse i cant find this ? i try search in forum soneting abot l2 java but i cant find anything ? some one can help me litle ?

tnx  , whne i start this them i will say you my opiniom about this :)

hello and sorry but im a noob about java ..... i dont understand this :

Index: java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/handler/admincommandhandlers/AdminTownWar.java

===================================================================

--- java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/handler/admincommandhandlers/AdminTownWar.java   (revision 0)

+++ java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/handler/admincommandhandlers/AdminTownWar.java   (revision 0)

what is this java - files or folder becouse i cant find this ? i try search in forum soneting abot l2 java but i cant find anything ? some one can help me litle ?

tnx  , whne i start this them i will say you my opiniom about this :)

@drogata Check here -> http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=44325.0

@ontopic Too many bugs as i see it , you might need more time to finish this I suggest to lock it until the code is fully working to prevent spam.