Community Alert: Unsimpleworld Scamming Client Over $4,500

We were thinking with my team to purchase a website from this studio 1-2 weeks ago for our essence server, i feel grateful i seen this before deciding to contact them, it's clearly a scam and i wish good luck to recover your money.

@L2Hermes That you had a good experience with them in the past doesn't remove the fact that what this people is going through is a heavy scam that should be punished, talks very poorly about the studio the behaviour they show, vanishing all groups, refusing to communicate, constant false promises, and a 6 months delay without any decent job showed, and about such delay, you can be delayed for weeks, but not for months, if you have serious problems that can't let you work, then you should return the money or offer a huge compensation and let the client decide, not keep it and act cocky after threating that you won't work anymore. It's incredible how a person that can't finish simple tasks act the way he did being delayed for 6 months, unbelivable...

I will let all my colleages that own projects know about this and im sure 100% this will affect this guy business, what he did is not normal and must be punished by minimum spreading the word so nobody else fall for this disgusting scam

18 hours ago, Sayhas said:

We were thinking with my team to purchase a website from this studio 1-2 weeks ago for our essence server, i feel grateful i seen this before deciding to contact them, it's clearly a scam and i wish good luck to recover your money.

@L2Hermes That you had a good experience with them in the past doesn't remove the fact that what this people is going through is a heavy scam that should be punished, talks very poorly about the studio the behaviour they show, vanishing all groups, refusing to communicate, constant false promises, and a 6 months delay without any decent job showed, and about such delay, you can be delayed for weeks, but not for months, if you have serious problems that can't let you work, then you should return the money or offer a huge compensation and let the client decide, not keep it and act cocky after threating that you won't work anymore. It's incredible how a person that can't finish simple tasks act the way he did being delayed for 6 months, unbelivable...

I will let all my colleages that own projects know about this and im sure 100% this will affect this guy business, what he did is not normal and must be punished by minimum spreading the word so nobody else fall for this disgusting scam

There is no alternative on the market for this money. It's either mommy's designers who provide their services here, which is hard to watch without tears. Or companies that charge 30-40 thousand dollars for a design. 

4 hours ago, L2Hermes said:

There is no alternative on the market for this money. It's either mommy's designers who provide their services here, which is hard to watch without tears. Or companies that charge 30-40 thousand dollars for a design. 

not really getting your logic here; plus if there are no alternatives, there are no alternatives period, still no reason to go interact with a scammer