HAPPY 2023 BY GUYTIS

As far as I remember, these files were shared by @MetaMan. I don't know how you're still not banned... but you keep on copy-pasting, and then it's very easy to share.

Seem like half of the @TravorJ, both in the interlude and the classic ext.

Complete rubbish. 💩

spacer.png

Edited by SkyLord

17 minutes ago, SkyLord said:

As far as I remember, these files were shared by @MetaMan. I don't know how you're still not banned... but you keep on copy-pasting, and then it's very easy to share.

Seem like half of the @TravorJ, both in the interlude and the classic ext.

Complete rubbish. 💩

spacer.png

compare the code before you speak, IDIOT.

;)

35 minutes ago, Eldamar said:

You might as well consider posting virustotal link xd

SOURCE CODE... NOT BINARY 😉

I love it when they get nervous and I cut the scam they pull on people ;=)

13 minutes ago, Tinker123aa said:

compare the code before you speak, IDIOT.

😉

SOURCE CODE... NOT BINARY 😉

I love it when they get nervous and I cut the scam they pull on people ;=)

I don't know why you're so excited.

Why haven't you been banned yet, considering they can identify you through all those fake profiles?
Please share some information about your reason for returning to this forum.

@Maxtor

4 minutes ago, SkyLord said:

I don't know why you're so excited.

Why haven't you been banned yet, considering they can identify you through all those fake profiles?
Please share some information about your reason for returning to this forum.

@Maxtor

I love to see how they suffer when I publish for free all the things they sell to people to rip them off!!! useless, they don't know how to do anything, they only resell codes.

17 minutes ago, Tinker123aa said:

I love to see how they suffer when I publish for free all the things they sell to people to rip them off!!! useless, they don't know how to do anything, they only resell codes.

Feel free to mention your friend "ZOUMHS" 🙂

Just now, SkyLord said:

Feel free to mention your friend "ZOUMHS" 🙂

friend?? 😄

Here the only one banned should be you for ripping me off years ago.... And you know it was like that, that's why I can post here 😉 only you are more useful because you generate commerce... I just give them the free stuff! :=)

12 minutes ago, Tinker123aa said:

friend?? 😄

Here the only one banned should be you for ripping me off years ago.... And you know it was like that, that's why I can post here 😉 only you are more useful because you generate commerce... I just give them the free stuff! :=)

So, it means you really are Guytis 🙂 See how you admitted it yourself 😄

Let's get back to your sensitive topic. If you hadn't ignored me for a month and pretended you weren't on your PC... this wasn't going to happen.

Still keeping the picture you told me you'd return the money 😄 Now I understand why MasterToma removed from his friend list. What kind of person are you?

KeY9pnm.png

ps

Regarding the sharing you've done, it gleams like a golden treasure in the eyes of the new developers who've recently mxc forum.

16 minutes ago, SkyLord said:

So, it means you really are Guytis 🙂 See how you admitted it yourself 😄

Let's get back to your sensitive topic. If you hadn't ignored me for a month and pretended you weren't on your PC... this wasn't going to happen.

Still keeping the picture you told me you'd return the money 😄 Now I understand why MasterToma removed from his friend list. What kind of person are you?

KeY9pnm.png

ps

Regarding the sharing you've done, it gleams like a golden treasure in the eyes of the new developers who've recently mxc forum.

You received CommunityBoard for H5 L2OFF for 100usd and asked for a refund on paypal after I gave you the files... but I don't care hahaha, I hope you can use them to eat 😄

25 minutes ago, Tinker123aa said:

You received CommunityBoard for H5 L2OFF for 100usd and asked for a refund on paypal after I gave you the files... but I don't care hahaha, I hope you can use them to eat 😄

I remember very well how scammed me for 40 euros and didn't answer me for a whole month. What do you think, should I just leave things like this?

go to sleep.

9 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

any info for the files? so far i see Interlude mid pvp but very general info, fixes modes what about that?

compare with Travor's files and you will see all the fixes.... I don't think it's that hard to do it, just use WinMerge or some other application... what level is in mcx.... what level...