Hero Weapons aCis

eScz

Question

Hello boys,

I'm using aCis free source, rev 401, and i have a little problem..

As Gm and hero ( hero player either ), i dont understand why i can't equip hero weapons..

"You do not meet the require ... bla bla bla"

Thank you for any good will to help me.

13 answers to this question

The problem is that you are not a hero. Hero items can be equipped by hero players. In your case you have hero status but you are not a hero player. Olympiad manager and hero manager, can't recognize you

for some weird reason //sethero is not enough to equip hero weapons, you have to be a hero from olympiad, i have managed to fix that weird problem in the past but i cant remember the solution of it 

Edited by Amn3sia

17 minutes ago, ThelwHelpRePaidia said:

yeah but what acis revision u use ? 😄 aaaa u use RUSacis not acis ...

copy line from weapongrp.dat and make new id for it

or some java dev must off check for hero status

Edited by KejbL

Inventory.java

find:

// Can't equip item if you are in shop mod or hero item and you're not hero.
if (((Player) getOwner()).isInStoreMode() || (item.isHeroItem() && !HeroManager.getInstance().isActiveHero(getOwnerId())))
return;

replace with:

if (((Player) getOwner()).isInStoreMode() || (!((Player) getOwner()).isHero() && item.isHeroItem()))
return;

Also find:

// If the item is an hero item and inventory's owner is a player who isn't an hero, then set it to inventory.
if (getOwner() instanceof Player && item.isHeroItem() && !HeroManager.getInstance().isActiveHero(getOwnerId()))
item.setLocation(ItemLocation.INVENTORY);

replace with:

// If the item is an hero item and inventory's owner is a player who isn't an hero, then set it to inventory.
if (getOwner() instanceof Player && !((Player) getOwner()).isHero() && item.isHeroItem())

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, @IcathiaLord said:

Inventory.java

find:

if (((Player) getOwner()).isInStoreMode() || (item.isHeroItem() && !HeroManager.getInstance().isActiveHero(getOwnerId())))
return;

replace with:

if (((Player) getOwner()).isInStoreMode() || (!((Player) getOwner()).isHero() && item.isHeroItem()))
return;

Also find:

if (getOwner() instanceof Player && item.isHeroItem() && !HeroManager.getInstance().isActiveHero(getOwnerId()))

replace with:

if (getOwner() instanceof Player && !((Player) getOwner()).isHero() && item.isHeroItem())

In rev 401 1st line doesen't exist, take a look Check!

I replaced only the 2nd one, but still can't equip hero weapons. This situation broke my brain..

EDIT: I foud 1st line in PCInventory.java. Actually it works. Thx @IcathiaLord

Edited by eScz

As said Melron, HeroManager.getInstance().isActiveHero is a sublayer of isHero and verify if the hero is actually a real one.

The "valid hero" state unlocks when you reach the NPC and pick the title.

Also, requesting my help while using "rusacis" is a "foutage de gueule", at best (in french, I let you translate) and also a outright lie from yourself (they - and you - don't base on free rev 401). Edited by Tryskell

4 hours ago, Tryskell said:

As said Melron, HeroManager.getInstance().isActiveHero is a sublayer of isHero and verify if the hero is actually a real one.

The "valid hero" state unlocks when you reach the NPC and pick the title.

Also, requesting my help while using "rusacis" is a "foutage de gueule", at best (in french, I let you translate) and also a outright lie from yourself (they - and you - don't base on free rev 401).

I’m not using “rusacis”. I have free version of 401.

Thank you for the answer.

Thanks @IcathiaLord for the solution.