Which of the Java teams implemented L2 H5 better?

5 hours ago, EnvOut said:

Hello guys!
While reading this forum I found few projects (Mobius and L2j).

But which of Java projects with public sources has better implimentation for Hight Five version?

l2j is always top in h5, what seperates the two is mostly is the complexity and the customs

l2j: oh lets try this new technology with that new technology and experiment with the pack

while

mobius: focusing in player demands, customs, newer versions and applies fixes from time to time in h5

the others are just to waste your time and when i say the others i mean the other h5 packs you might found in internet.

• Haha 2

@Mobiusis one of the most active and well-respected developers in the L2J community, known for making significant contributions to both private and public projects. His biggest strength is in his ability to support a wide range of Chronicles. It's no wonder that Mobius and his work are considered to be at the forefront of the best L2J projects available. And let's be honest, with so many Chronicles supported, it's hard to argue with this.

If you have experience with L2J, L2JServer is a good option with a solid foundation to build on. Or to put it differently, if you have enough time to spare and are willing to learn.

If you want to quickly set up a custom PvP server with many customs and don't want to spend a lot of time on development or worry about critical bugs; in theory, @`NeverMore's L2JSunrise may be the best choice. It's been around for a long time, so you probably won't run into any major problems. However, I don't have any technical details, as I only worked with it once for a client many years ago.

Edited by Trance