[Guide]Add skills At Hero Character not only valor/berseker etc !!!

Hello again  ... :) i learn java and i have some good ideas and i wanna share with all of you.

what the title said?? yeshhh we can add skill more skills at hero character not only valor/berseker etc...

example you can give to the hero character a skill w/e you want...

Let's start;

go to gameserver.datatables.heroskilltable.java

You will see that code;

-------------------------------------------------

public class HeroSkillTable

{

private static HeroSkillTable _instance;

private static L2Skill[] _heroSkills;

private HeroSkillTable()

{

_heroSkills = new L2Skill[5]; <<here add how many skill you add.

_heroSkills[0] = SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(395, 1); They are the hero skills 395 is the id and the 1 the lvl of skill

_heroSkills[1] = SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(396, 1);

_heroSkills[2] = SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(1374, 1);

_heroSkills[3] = SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(1375, 1);

_heroSkills[4] = SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(1376, 1);

}

public static HeroSkillTable getInstance()

{

if (_instance == null)

_instance = new HeroSkillTable();

return _instance;

}

public static L2Skill[] getHeroSkills()

{

return _heroSkills;

}

public static boolean isHeroSkill(int skillid)

{

Integer[] _HeroSkillsId = new Integer[]

{

395, 396, 1374, 1375, 1376  <<--here again the id of skill

};

for (int id : _HeroSkillsId)

{

if (id == skillid)

return true;

}

return false;

}

}

For example i wanna add at hero character the skill a gift of queen you can add w/e you want.

Gift of queen skill id 4700 lvl 13, let's  make the change  ;)

public class HeroSkillTable

{

private static HeroSkillTable _instance;

private static L2Skill[] _heroSkills;

private HeroSkillTable()

{

_heroSkills = new L2Skill[6]; <<and here

_heroSkills[0] = SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(395, 1);

_heroSkills[0] = SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(4700, 13); <<Yeshhh i add it !

_heroSkills[1] = SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(396, 1);

_heroSkills[2] = SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(1374, 1);

_heroSkills[3] = SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(1375, 1);

_heroSkills[4] = SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(1376, 1);

}

public static HeroSkillTable getInstance()

{

if (_instance == null)

_instance = new HeroSkillTable();

return _instance;

}

public static L2Skill[] getHeroSkills()

{

return _heroSkills;

}

public static boolean isHeroSkill(int skillid)

{

Integer[] _HeroSkillsId = new Integer[]

{

395, 396, 1374, 1375, 1376, 4700  << ofc and here

};

for (int id : _HeroSkillsId)

{

if (id == skillid)

return true;

}

return false;

}

}

I'm //done

i learn java and i have some good ideas and i wanna share with all of you.

with all this u are only in 5% :) ... everyone can edit :) when u create somthink after u can tell im learn :)

example:.... im have edit tvt event (messages and some other) and so? im know java? no no no no :P

with all this u are only in 5% :) ... everyone can edit :) when u create somthink after u can tell im learn :)

example:.... im have edit tvt event (messages and some other) and so? im know java? no no no no :P

that's your opinion is welcome and you know it... i make a simple modification for newbie ...like me at java ...

That i'm telling ..i learning... ofc i can modding .... and i will share my work in future !!

Bets regardz Cobra :)

that's your opinion is welcome and you know it... i make a simple modification for newbie ...like me at java ...

That i'm telling ..i learning... ofc i can modding .... and i will share my work in future !!

Bets regardz Cobra :)

i agree with you and i dont tell that u dont know java

but the forgoten has tell wright words...

i didn't learn java (ofc) but i make some modifications...

something like pvp color system...

When You Get 1000 pvp u get Chant Of Victory (this is an example)

but i dont stay to learn with book of java language

Still Waiting For New Modifications

@L2J Matrix is a company? Like L2J Free?

• 1 month later...

@offtopic: pff You can find the right packet in another "forum" and just copy paste....That way is not a cool moddification...

@ontopic:I said its a newbie share beacuse cobra can do AWESOME things with java moddification...This only HIS start :P

thank you very much Cobra i like your idea man and i want learn more about java maybe need a techear eh eh anyway grtz and thanks for this ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...