Help me build a new model for DenArt Panels panels

What would be an ideal subscription for donate, vote, referral and acp panel  

2 members have voted

1. 1. DONATE PANEL

• Buy for 25€ and 1€ per 1 day (30€ per month)
    • Buy for 25€ and 10€ per 1 week (30€ per month)
    • Buy for 25€ and 30€ per 1 month (30€ per month)
  2. 2. REFERRAL PANEL

• Buy for 40€ and 1,5€ per 2 days (~20€ per month)
    • Buy for 40€ and 10€ per 2 weeks (20€ per month)
    • Buy for 40€ and 20€ per 1 month (20€ per month)
  3. 3. VOTE PANEL

• Buy for 20€ and 1€ per 2 days (15€ per month)
    • Buy for 20€ and 10€ per 1 month (15€ per month)

Hello

The current model with our panels is a very high price and free installation for 6 months, we have been working like this since 2014 but this limits our time to upgrade our product because someone can open 3-4 servers a month and a new installation is time consuming, of course there are some who know how to install our panel and don't need our help for the installation so it would only be right for them if they buy it cheaper.

I would like to tell you that we decided to make the panels with a subscription that you can cancel at any time, this is a new model that will help our customers to have better quality and better assistance in a much cheaper product. Those who need our help will have a fixed installation price and an installation guide.

Then the next step is more automation in changing the activation key which means that in the future you will change your locked serial on domain name yourself and for free (now it has a cost price of €20).

The purpose of these questions is to get some ideas on how and when it would be convenient for someone to pay the subscription.

- The prices are the actual prices and are not examples.

- I would like to know your opinion or any relevant idea.

denart.png.79b61ad4ef82e167b892677e59dd9601.png

Edited by Nightw0lf

i cant answer to stupidities with 2 post troll

about the how much important is this donate panel

statistics from previous month show the total income from this donate panel v4 alone

14.731,31€ in payments done on stripe

12.350,95€ in payments done on paypal

yeah l2 is dying

ohhh geeez and stuff

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

statistics from previous month show the total income from this donate panel v4 alone

yeah l2 is dying

ohhh geeez and stuff

Not trolling you bro.

A donate panel offers a way to automatically pay/accept donations.

A donate panel has nothing to do with IF a player donates or how much a player donates.

With so few playing L2 these days, why would an Admin buy and make weekly payments for a donate panel when an Admin can do this manually for free?

It is not a troll. It is a legit question.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, xZEUSx said:

With so few playing L2 these days, why would an Admin buy and make weekly payments for a donate panel when an Admin can do this manually for free?

For the cases when Admins cant do it manually, also requires to design it. 

----

@Nightw0lf About the prices, everyone knows 1 per day = 30€ per month, imo its simpler.

Edited by scantraxx7777

4 hours ago, scantraxx7777 said:

@Nightw0lf About the prices, everyone knows 1 per day = 30€ per month, imo its simpler.

i had to explain it already 2 times, so no...

4 hours ago, xZEUSx said:

Not trolling you bro.

A donate panel offers a way to automatically pay/accept donations.

A donate panel has nothing to do with IF a player donates or how much a player donates.

It is not a troll. It is a legit question.

and delivers the donation reward automatically in game.

19 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

yeah l2 is dying

ohhh geeez and stuff

27k income ? to who you ? you must be rich as fuck if you make 324.000 euro per year from l2 alone. mid range tech  companies in greece should reconsider their business plan and turn their eye to private l2 servers. dont be delusional.  sorry forgot to remove some percent from paypal and stripe fees. 

Edited by Seamless

5 hours ago, Seamless said:

27k income ? to who you ? you must be rich as fuck if you make 324.000 euro per year from l2 alone. mid range tech  companies in greece should reconsider their business plan and turn their eye to private l2 servers. dont be delusional.  sorry forgot to remove some percent from paypal and stripe fees. 

making me explain this is kinda stupid i said its statistics so ⚠️this is not just 1 person who makes this kind of money and not everybody is using denart designs panels, only customer and free users of this panel alone statistics shows this numbers ⚠️ (vats not included these are raw payment values) so you cant imagine how much more money is on the play on other servers too.

as i clearly said this is only previous month from v4 latest panel and this panel has come out early this year only, my panels are exist since 2016 and some are used in gta fivem servers too.

:pepe-yeaa:this panel helped alot of admins to make this kind of money and i am trying to make it more price friendly.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

making me explain this is kinda stupid i said its statistics so ⚠️this is not just 1 person who makes this kind of money and not everybody is using denart designs panels, only customer and free users of this panel alone statistics shows this numbers ⚠️ (vats not included these are raw payment values) so you cant imagine how much more money is on the play on other servers too.

as i clearly said this is only previous month from v4 latest panel and this panel has come out early this year only, my panels are exist since 2016 and some are used in gta fivem servers too.

:pepe-yeaa:this panel helped alot of admins to make this kind of money and i am trying to make it more price friendly.

I thought the same regarding this to create an app  with tenancies and the ability to apply their own domains etc.  Then i thought similar exists (dont mention maintenance costs and personal time invest) , look at mmo web which is pretty expensive if you decide to iclude all their models. I hope to see something new to the market soon. good luck 

i have seen mmowebs client code is not something special on the contrary it has huge mistakes and code violations everywhere but thats not the topic and plus i already have such thing with free updaters at https://updater.denart-designs.com updater that has online settings and self updates and you can change your updater theme for all players with one click it, has dynamic code but people dont use it while it has free 1 month so i abandoned it. acps tho its still likable they have to be server sided functions... i already have a dynamic donate panel for free in my topsite when you add your server for free you automatically get a donate link for your server i also have statistics there so what mmoweb does i already know how to do in a much simpler and efficient way, but that discussion is not for this topic. its just that people dont like to use cheap or free panels they want ... no they NEED to pay. anyways on topic i do still care to make a payment friendly panels because in future i might come with an acp i am building and vote/referral/donation might come as plugins, right now i am building the recipe.

19 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

anyways on topic i do still care to make a payment friendly panels because in future i might come with an acp i am building and vote/referral/donation might come as plugins, right now i am building the recipe.

I have no idea what devstack you prefer to use  but your backend work seems pretty interesting. Regarding the design though no offense but needs improvement. Since we are talking more about commerciality why dont you try new techs like laravel in relation with inertia.js and some js frontend library. With your knowledge in php  and powerful ui design(tailwind css, MUI) you can achieve pretty interesting results. 

Edited by Seamless

14 hours ago, Seamless said:

I have no idea what devstack you prefer to use  but your backend work seems pretty interesting. Regarding the design though no offense but needs improvement. Since we are talking more about commerciality why dont you try new techs like laravel in relation with inertia.js and some js frontend library. With your knowledge in php  and powerful ui design(tailwind css, MUI) you can achieve pretty interesting results. 

i am bad at designs that is no news, laravel will not play in all hosting plans out of the box and not every host has command prompt enabled to play with it, requires lots of work what i would charge to maintain a non-out-of-box is out of the question (for lineage2 cmon nah) plus time. what i do is making a mini framework according to my needs which i know exactly what they are and no more than that.