L2jACP+ | The Most Powerful & Advanced ACP(aCis)

27 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

As someone with minimum to no knowledge of web-development, I doubt it would be very hard to change a few basic things. I've done it in the past. Therefore, I see no reason why admins would struggle installing and using something like this unless they've never touched anything similar in their life (and if so, they shouldn't touch nothing, they should pay people who know what they're doing to make changes). As long as the installation guide and documentation are straightforward and cover most cases/problems, setup should be easy.

These clowns are on the business because back-end developers like you and me have no interest in web panels especially for L2. They talk about HTML Laravel and outdated bullshit without knowing what a serious Java developer can make to replace their trash products using a simple Spring server with native GameServer connection, but anyways L2 is too dead for me to start something like this, let the monkeys enjoy the laravel clown fiesta

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Did you parents hit you as a child ?  What l2 has to do with a discussion about a framework and its capabilities.  what business ? l2 business ? you were selling features for thousand euros some months prior. Get over yourself, you’re not a rocket scientist. If you were you wouldnt be here anyway. 

Edited by Seamless

1 minute ago, Seamless said:

Did you parents hit you as a child ?  What l2 has to do with a discussion about a framework and its capabilities.  what business ? l2 business ? you were selling features for thousand euros some months prior. Get over yourself, you’re not a rocket scientis. If you were you wouldnt be here anyway. 

His gf dumped him for kara 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Seamless said:

Did you parents hit you as a child ?  What l2 has to do with a discussion about a framework and its capabilities.  what business ? l2 business ? you were selling features for thousand euros some months prior. Get over yourself, you’re not a rocket scientist. If you were you wouldnt be here anyway. 

Who the fuck are you ? And what the fuck are you saying, if anyone wanted a generic framework/admin panel implementation wouldn't be dealing with retards on this forum like you or him, so of course the context of conversation is always L2. I am not a rocket scientist, bad example, also I can be anywhere, I don't give a fuck for a nobody's stereotypes

@splicho Isn't the same with your unique server ? website and l2j source..... at least i have the honesty not calling it unique and all that shit in every 3rd word. In addition, the panel frontend is like sticking together bootstrap code, theres nothing special about that panel only their css structure. I 'm not going to re invent the wheel so yeah i got something ready and adapt it to my needs. Also, I dont get your rage against me ? maybe becaue i left your "unique" project which i gave you both source and website to continue working with that liar of l2 atlas.  Please be more respectful and before make any allegations get your facts straight. 
@xdem Who the fuck are you? 

Show me one line in this forum were i call my self a web dev. lol its not even my job. I am an enthusiast about web development and learning everyday, l2j was just the start to my learning curve. In adition the front end was not even finished by the time i left. It was a crap rip web with many of those assets already embeded it was a mess to begin with. so whats you point here ? But, you liked the fancy colors , you me and l2 atlas admin wanted to start as soon as possible so hey take this shit and apply it.  Stolen front end from an open source admin panel meant to be used on such project ?  Use common sense to learn what stolen means. l2nocturn has client assets and codes shared in 4 different forums. is that also stolen ? or because you have the legendary badge its ok not to use credits. You are a funny little toxic guy flaming everything and everyone  when your own work represents your words. I didn't even bother with you until you started your meaningless attitude against my work on a demo version LOL. sql queries from atual? i am using eloquent now. Go create some cheap ass 30 euro logo and spare me. 

Edited by Seamless

7 hours ago, GsL said:

When l2jmobius version will be ready ?

Somewhere between 1st-15th October, join the discord(link in the first post) for more details or if you have specific questions.