L2 Ready server files

Hello everyone , i am selling interlude server “Acis pack” ready to be online 

important note: “ i dont sell files privately i will only sell in a presence of a moderator from the forum”

*if interested on buying H5 server as well send me a msg*

Basic Information (can be changed easy)

Experience Rates: x2000
SP Rates: x2000
Adena: x 2000

Enchant Rates

Safe +6
Max +25
Blessed Enchant -> 75%
Crystal -> 90% (on break enchant still the same)

Easy Configurable with xml file

Custom Features

Custom Weapons: Shadow weapons
Custom Armors:, Dynasty, Antharas
Custom Mask

Cancellation System , after 10 sec you get buffs back

Vip System

Custom Name / Title colors (via .vip)
x2 Mass Vote Reward
x2 Pvp Reward

.vip command ( change name/title colors )

Vip Chat System(public chat,you can talk with ^ )

Bosses
Special Boss every 4 Hour's. (4 bosses)
Epic Bosses every 6 Hour's.

Events
TVT
DM
CTF
Fortress event

Pvp System

Every 24 hours most Pvp killer from Pvp Zone will be rewarded with Hero aura for 24 hours (Configurable)

Party Farm
Opens every 2 hour's
Duration 30 minutes ( can be edited easy)
Custom Mini Bosses with special drops
Minimum players for enter is 2
Every member must have at least 10 Pvp's to join (Optional)
1 player per PC are allowed

Olympiad

Olympiad period every 1 week
Heroes will be given 2 hour after period ends
No custom items allowed
Max enchant is +8

Over enchanted items will be automatically counted as +8

Ranking update after every match
The Olympiad begins every day at 18:00 and ends at 00:00 AM (GMT+2)

More Features:

Anti AFK System

If player is AFK ( > 10 min without any action ) , he will not gain any mass GM reward ( editable )

Event -> If player is afk in event he will get dismissed and will get half the reward

Skin System

Currently there are plenty available skins, you can add yours too but you won’t need to add any

You can try before you buy them by opening skins in the shop and there will be dress me option as well in ALT+B

Available commands

.menu

.vip

.tvtjoin / .tvtleave / .tvtinfo

.ctfjoin / .ctfleave / .ctfinfo

.dmjoin / .dmleave / .dminfo

And extra Features

Fake online 

Oly Restricted Item ID's in config

Oly Restrict Grade in config

Some organize to Customs.properties

Auto Restart System.

Double click to equip/unequip the skins.

Fake Autobots

Will help in setting the server to your vps or your pc

Price for Files+ database + source is 150 Euro ( price is negotiable )

You can pm me here or better add me on discord as i am more active in discord 

Helix#5405

Edited by HellExile

1 hour ago, KejbL said:

He's probably selling old aCis source so I think Tryskell won't mind.

Edited by An4rchy

Just now, An4rchy said:

He's probably selling old aCis source so I think Tryskell won't mind.

Am not selling anything belongs to Tryskell or modifications tryskell made 

Shortly said : yes, it is allowed and I got no problem about people reselling old customized sources, but you buy a second-hand product where I had strictly no control over it (introduced issues / missing features / backdoors). If you meet a problem, I won't be your man.

Simply use basic morale, and if not, your empathy. If you lack both, consider you aren't a human.

Also, and since I read the description (and except if the seller did an error) :

Price for Files+ database + source is 150 Euro without the  source ( price is negotiable )

I never recommend ANYONE to buy a precompiled pack without sources. It's a big red flag for me, and it should be for you aswell.

Edited by Tryskell

3 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

Shortly said : yes, it is allowed and I got no problem about people reselling old customized sources, but you buy a second-hand product where I had strictly no control over it (introduced issues / missing features / backdoors). If you meet a problem, I won't be your man.

Simply use basic morale, and if not, your empathy. If you lack both, consider you aren't a human.

@Tryskellmade an awesome pack and i 100% respect him and i will do my best to support and help the person will buy it from me and i am the responsible for that,,, but for now it is tested and has no issues

Edited by HellExile

14 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

Also, and since I read the description (and except if the seller did an error) :

I never recommend ANYONE to buy a precompiled pack without sources. It's a big red flag for me, and it should be for you aswell.

It is with source it is miss typed 

4 minutes ago, NevesOma said:

@HellExile please edit the topic with normal (default) text color. ty.

Sure my friend 

1 hour ago, Tryskell said:

It is acceptable to provide your work simply as a library for others, as long as you have the proper plugin system and documentation so people can work on their own things.

Unless you're going for something complex as a faction system where you 100% need access to source.

1 hour ago, An4rchy said:

It is acceptable to provide your work simply as a library for others, as long as you have the proper plugin system and documentation so people can work on their own things.

Unless you're going for something complex as a faction system where you 100% need access to source.

For me, it's definitively not. Whatever is shared as a library must be shared as a source.

There is strictly no reason to not share sources, since Java is extremely easy to decompile - the 2 only reasons are to try to make more money out of nothing, and to bother people.

Anyway I stop the offtopic. ;)

1 minute ago, Tryskell said:

For me, it's definitively not. Whatever is shared as a library must be shared as a source.

There is strictly no reason to not share sources, since Java is extremely easy to decompile - the 2 only reasons are to try to make more money out of nothing, and to bother people.

Anyway I stop the offtopic. 😉

You guys opened a 2nd topic for a miss typing xddd i am selling with the source ,, any way big shoutout for this guy he is awesome @Tryskelli appreciate ur work mate keep going ❤️🙌

important note: “ i dont sell files privately i will only sell in a presence of a moderator from the forum”

I felt that they are unique files and they are free files that anyone can get it (acis) 😂😂😂

And I think you wanted to sell your other files wich have a lot error in startgameserver wich without a source 

that I was helping you to fix it that idiot files

and you edited the topic to sell other free files with source 😂😂😂

Pathetic 🙊🙉🙈

1 minute ago, splicho said:

Wtf is wrong with you guys? Serisouly

I think @LordOfBattlehas a crush on me 😂😂😂

15 minutes ago, LordOfBattle said:

important note: “ i dont sell files privately i will only sell in a presence of a moderator from the forum”

I felt that they are unique files and they are free files that anyone can get it (acis) 😂😂😂

And I think you wanted to sell your other files wich have a lot error in startgameserver wich without a source 

that I was helping you to fix it that idiot files

and you edited the topic to sell other free files with source 😂😂😂

Pathetic 🙊🙉🙈

This is how a guy has 0 info about the pack talking 😂😂😂 

4 minutes ago, LordOfBattle said:

Is telling the truth a bad thing?

Why would someone buy free files?

I am sure of my words 😉

1: acis pack has many versions only the very old ones are free bec people don’t use anymore as they was updated so they are useless

2: i am selling it with the modifications and features that has been added 

3: the person who invented the acis pack has agreed for me to sell them 

4: dont go off topic other wise you will be reported 

5: thank you for your stupid comment which means nth 😂

now dont reply to this message to prevent spamming for stupid reason like urs without even having any knowledge about the pack , ur comment has already been reported so i would recommend you to not reply for no farther spams without a reason and seriously stop making your self shown as dump and idiot on every topic i open 😂

Edited by HellExile