Recommends + Scam Reports

I think a receipt should be required to post a recommendation from members supporting or promoting a service. The same like when reporting a scammer.

I think there are many "fake" recommendations being posted and if MXC required proof that a service was paid for, it would make their posts more credible.

Because really, a fake post of recommending a person, pack, or service is the same as a scam.

Edited by L2RAPTOR

13 minutes ago, L2RAPTOR said:

I think a receipt should be required to post a recommendation from members supporting or promoting a service. The same like when reporting a scammer.

I think there are many "fake" recommendations being posted and if MXC required proof that a service was paid for, it would make their posts more credible.

Because really, a fake post of recommending a person, pack, or service is the same as a scam.

Did MXC sort your issue with orion ? Or they just lock a topic and done nothing about that?  

25 minutes ago, MrTitanas said:

Did MXC sort your issue with orion ? Or they just lock a topic and done nothing about that?  

Vilmis is banned for now.

I appreciate MXC for being a place to go to warn and give some protection from scammers and unethical behavior for the L2 community.

@MrTitanas Thanks for your support. I know we disagreed on many things in the past.

Edited by L2RAPTOR
  • Like 1

Yes Vilmis is banned by Zake.

Also, we truly thank anyone who is willing to clear the forum from scammers as you did.

The truth is, that there might be people who don't report and get scammed.

It's hard to fully clear scammers from MXC but we try with your feedback.

So from me it's a big "THANKS" when someone try to find some scammers.

Cheers.

4 hours ago, Vision said:

Yes Vilmis is banned by Zake.

Also, we truly thank anyone who is willing to clear the forum from scammers as you did.

The truth is, that there might be people who don't report and get scammed.

It's hard to fully clear scammers from MXC but we try with your feedback.

So from me it's a big "THANKS" when someone try to find some scammers.

Cheers.

I m not sure about vlimis ban .. I don't like scams but .. this is strange

1 minute ago, GsL said:

I m not sure about vlimis ban .. I don't like scams but .. this is strange

Refusing to deliver services you have been paid for is basically the definition of a scam. Vilmis restarted L2Raptor's server without his approval and refused to re-open it unless he was paid. Even worse than a scam.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

Refusing to deliver services you have been paid for is basically the definition of a scam. Vilmis restarted L2Raptor's server without his approval and refused to re-open it unless he was paid. Even worse than a scam.

Ah this last .. I dint knew it .. then QQ .. agree worse than scam.

On 4/18/2022 at 5:15 PM, An4rchy said:

@GsL @Vision @Zake
Wait, wait... You guys just write what you want and probably you did not even read all my answers on that post. All jobs were done what he paid for and I just refused others he was not paid.
About restart:
I did a restart for his trash talk and ignore (mostly ignore). I was really tired of all those ignores. I just wanted to find a solution, get answers and this guy just ignored me and went to his server to „work“ on purpose.  So, I had VDS access (he gave me by himself) to launch servers and upload files - actually to make all jobs for him and for free. Never paid for his VDS issues fixing.  So, I did a restart of his VDS to stop this ignore. I don't see any serious problem here when he was only 1 online in server. He just needed to change root password and re-launch servers.  This guy was disappeared for weeks or days and those servers have been offline for same time and he thinks 1 small restart is a huge problem... 🙂
P.S. I don't think this was the right decision  when zake is not even neutral and just hates me. This is not the first time when he gives ban to Vilmis for his own reason.
Vilmis.

Edited by Damon

6 minutes ago, Damon said:

I did a restart for his trash talk

That's the only context the mods need, this is 100% bannable. You had no right performing any unauthorized actions on HIS vds. Unless you bought the vds for him and used your name in the license. Otherwise w/e you might think, however small this action appears to be (to you), it is still a reason to ban you.

Edited by An4rchy

1 minute ago, An4rchy said:

That's the only context the mods need, this is 100% bannable. You had no right performing any unauthorized actions on HIS vds. Unless you bought the vds for him and used your name in the license. Otherwise w/e you might think, however small this action appears to be for you, it is still a reason to ban you.

lol you ignored all important text and just quoted not full sentence. Ok, I think I don't need say something to you anymore. You are one of those haters. 
I just want to mention that he gave me a full control and allowed do whatever I want and 1 small restart of empty servers can't be bannable reason The post was about scam and because they couldn't proof that this ended up with a ban for a small restart.... Is it really worth for a permanently ban? 🙂

2 minutes ago, Damon said:

Ok, I think I don't need say something to you anymore. You are one of those haters. 

I'm not a hater, I do not know you or what you can do and you do not know me or what I can do, as you stated in L2Raptor's post. My view on the matter is completely neutral, I don't even know who L2Raptor is or never talked to him in the past.

3 minutes ago, Damon said:

lol you ignored all important text and just quoted not full sentence

I quoted the ONLY important text in your reply, what I ignored is what you wished for the mods to read so they can unban you. But it doesn't work like that, you don't get to define what is important and what is not to someone, only they can.

5 minutes ago, Damon said:

I just want to mention that he gave me a full control and allowed do whatever I want

You should have been extra careful with the actions you took on someone else's property. If I tell you that you can use my car, does it mean it is ok to drive it into a wall? Please.

1 small restart of empty servers can't be bannable reason The post was about scam and because they couldn't proof that this ended up with a ban for a small restart.... Is it really worth for a permanently ban? 🙂

That's not up to you or me to decide, it is up to the moderators of the forum and the administrator. And don't hide behind your finger, you know very well that you deserved to be banned (I wouldn't permaban you btw, I would ban you for like 1 month). You basically blackmailed your costumer into giving you more money because he had many requests (that you could have denied at any point).

• Haha 1

Btw, if the post is about me  (Vilmis) you had to notice already that all the time the same members (haters) are in middle of all actions to find a reason for a ban. :))

I have no quarrel with you or any other members in this or the previous topic, but I don't agree on the term 'haters'. If your services are legit as you claim, you have nothing to prove to people trashtalking, let the happy customers prove everything.

Some advice (take it or leave it):

1) Re-read my previous reply because I doubt you did, there are some points to take note of, it's the point of view from a person who has nothing to gain by supporting or undermining you.

2) FOCUS more on apologizing and requesting that your ban be made non-permanent instead of trying to prove why it was unjust.

Edited by An4rchy

15 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

And don't hide behind your finger, you know very well that you deserved to be banned (I wouldn't permaban you btw, I would ban you for like 1 month). You basically blackmailed your costumer into giving you more money because he had many requests (that you could have denied at any point).

Blackmailed?  What the hell you talking about? 🙂 I've refused unpaid jobs and offered to buy a source code earlier, because he had this on his future plan anyway and I wanted to leave his project. I did not have a patience with this guy anymore. He called me a scammer and started this drama. I did not even have a chance to end and find the best solution for both of us.

Edited by Damon