Recommends + Scam Reports

13 minutes ago, Damon said:

Blackmailed?  What the hell you talking about? 🙂 I've refused unpaid jobs and offered to buy a source code earlier, because he had this on his future plan anyway and I wanted to leave his project. I did not have a patience with this guy anymore. He called me a scammer and started this drama. I did not even have a chance to end and find the best solution for both of us.

W/e you cannot seem to understand what you did wrong so it's pointless trying to explain further. You cannot deny facts, no matter how hard you try. He asked you for something not paid? Say no, end of story. Don't go restarting his vds because he's inactive. Unless he owed you money, things change if he did but I'm pretty sure he didn't.

Good luck and stay humble.

9 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

W/e you cannot seem to understand what you did wrong so it's pointless trying to explain further. You cannot deny facts, no matter how hard you try. He asked you for something not paid? Say no, end of story. Don't go restarting his vds because he's inactive. Unless he owed you money, things change if he did but I'm pretty sure he didn't.

Good luck and stay humble.

That's the most important thing - he just ignored me on purpose and it was not his first time. He did this many times. Also, I was waited a week for him and I really did not want to play more games with him.

5 minutes ago, Damon said:

That's the most important thing - he just ignored me on purpose and it was not his first time. He did this many times. Also, I was waited a week for him and I really did not want to play more games with him.

Again you're choosing to ignore the facts. It doesn't matter why you did it at all, the only thing that matters i that you did it. Anyway I'm out, it's like talking to a wall dude.

1 minute ago, An4rchy said:

Again you're choosing to ignore the facts. It doesn't matter why you did it at all, the only thing that matters i that you did it. Anyway I'm out, it's like talking to a wall dude.

You would be a perfect judge...  :))
It doesn't matter why he did, but the most important he did. Maximum punishment to him! 🙂
Actually, I don't ignore any fact of them, but I'm just trying to say this should not look so bad for all circumstances and actions he did to me. End of story. 😉

On 4/18/2022 at 5:15 PM, An4rchy said:

Refusing to deliver services you have been paid for is basically the definition of a scam. Vilmis restarted L2Raptor's server without his approval and refused to re-open it unless he was paid. Even worse than a scam.

and this is a pure slander you wrote about me. 

47 minutes ago, MrTitanas said:

@Zake plz lock topic l think this problem is sorted.

Are you sure? Zake gave a ban to Vilmis (permanently) for a small vds restart when Vilmis was responsible for a whole vds working, fixing of all issues and he made a backups. Also, raptor's server is in beta or gm only mode. He was only 1 online and there was a zero chance to lost any data. Also, he knows only how to change a config from true to false. 
He was ignoring Vilmis not his first time, but most important the post was about a scam and there was no scam. Vilmis only refused to do the unpaid jobs.

Edited by Damon

• Vision locked this topic