add new skills with Item

sandeagle

Question

i had added  Dragon weapons  and skills in my server(Vanganth's server pack)

now i wanna add two skills for one Dragon weapon...but i found in Itemdata'txt there is only one item_skill=[antaras_power] option...

so how to automatically obtain 2 skills when players were equipped with this dragon weapon???

thank you...

7 answers to this question

6 hours ago, sandeagle said:

i had added  Dragon weapons  and skills in my server(Vanganth's server pack)

now i wanna add two skills for one Dragon weapon...but i found in Itemdata'txt there is only one item_skill=[antaras_power] option...

so how to automatically obtain 2 skills when players were equipped with this dragon weapon???

thank you...

you tried to double it and it didnt work?

C4 itemdata only support one skill in item skill definition, you have to use next syntax in "ItemdatEx.txt":

begin    item_id=8763    skill_list={s_capture_of_elcrock_a1;s_capture_of_elcrock_b1;s_capture_of_elcrock_c1}    end

Edited by zconll

17 hours ago, zconll said:

C4 itemdata only supports one skill in item skill definition, you must use next syntax in "ItemdatEx.txt":

7 hours ago, DumanisT said:

Merge 2 skill effect into skilldata and put just was . or use item skill for 1 and next one for +4 effect

really it's just these 2 options, in the past there was no itemdataEX.txt so we used the safe +4 to add another skill in c4 PTS

Edited by tiagopyerri

7 hours ago, tiagopyerri said:

really it's just these 2 options, in the past there was no itemdataEX.txt so we used the safe +4 to add another skill in c4 PTS

sand if u need further help u can add me at discord, i help several people if i know how to solve Amenadiel#2435