(Guytis) this cigans br/argentina dogs deserve bombing

SkyLord

Hello everyone,
I would like to report another scammer.
I know it is not worth it for 40$, but still so you will know and to avoid using his services. So the deal that we made was the following: for him to work on the HF extender, to make PC Bang Points and to turn off the nevit blessing system. I paid him at the beginning of December, after that as far as i knew he had some real life problems for which he apologized. He said that, if he wasn’t able to fix these things he would return the money. After some time around a month later, I got in touch with him and his answer was, that he spent 2 days fixing these problems for 40$ when he could work on his server and earn 500$. I told him that there was no problem for paying more and asked about the final price, and his answer was simply that there is no point of working on these things without sleeping for 40$. 

And now the interesting part. For 2 flags some devs wanted from him 50$ so they can create them, after which I told him, that I will make them for him for free, which I did. 

After I gave him the files he was happy and pleased, he told me that after placing the flags in his server, he would start working on my things. I tried contacting him 3-4 days apart, but there was no answer from him for a month. We communicated on WhatsApp and Skype, and simply I decided to open a dispute on paypal and he needed only 2 min to answer me after the dispute. I asked if we can talk normally and come to an agreement, on which he replied that he has no obligations towards me. But the money is still in his account. I tried asking what is going on and understanding his situation, if there is a problem, but he only replied that I lost a good developer. I lost only a lot of time with him.

@guytis

Enjoy 😉

FodzTvt.png

qA9i56F.png

C7PhrV0.png

lA7SzdS.png

qVYH5Ta.png

ds88jGL.png

qP94IVT.png

• Haha 1

"I dont even have to eat,really. if you can send me something else that it remains for future work you would save my life " 

wtf how cringe is that at all.

1 hour ago, yudjin87 said:

This @guytisis a well-known scammer. Sad, that has happened again. He was banned once, but admins unbanned him few months later.

@guytis I give you 24 Hours to return the money if not you will be perma banned and not even maxtor will unban you again.

Does that exist these days? something so banal and old-fashioned, for so little $50 to get dirty like that, I think it's a character disorder formed in the chromosomes like a thief who hides his own item and then steals it from himself

• Upvote 1

Disabling nevit is like.. a few nops at most, and pc bang crap is a simple eventdata...you could do these things in like 10 minutes, sounds like hes just trying to scam people.

so he doesn't have money to eat but got pretentious? 😄 also how come a good "dev" doesnt have money to eat 😄 some people got ego which goes up to the sky 😄

Edited by BruT

Many people have hired me, and nobody can say that I scam them... for example Celestine I have decrypted many encrypted interfaces with SmartCrypt and I have never scammed her, and so many other people...

Here is my proof that I don't rip him off.
Including the H5 extension for PrimeShop

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

3 minutes ago, guytis said:

Many people have hired me, and nobody can say that I scam them... for example Celestine I have decrypted many encrypted interfaces with SmartCrypt and I have never scammed he

Imagine scamming admin on their own portal 😄 You are not so stupid, congratz @guytis!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Celestine said:

@guytis I give you 24 Hours to return the money if not you will be perma banned and not even maxtor will unban you again.

I expect an apology from you, as I have not ripped anyone off. 

1 hour ago, pada said:

Disabling nevit is like.. a few nops at most, and pc bang crap is a simple eventdata...you could do these things in like 10 minutes, sounds like hes just trying to scam people.

Do you really think I'm trying to scam people?....

H5 Extension + PrimeShop

https://www.mediafire.com/file/j3a8rwegifzk8in/L2H5_%281%29.rar/file

2 hours ago, guytis said:

Yes, you do scam ppl, and this is not a first time. Btw, why do you re-share public files? We all have them 😉

21 minutes ago, yudjin87 said:

Yes, you do scam ppl, and this is not a first time. Btw, why do you re-share public files? We all have them 😉

Why are you talking about things you don't even know? this package has H5+PrimeShop?

PD: IDIOT

when someone prepay for something you, have to deliver his code/product as soon as possible not delay him for days, weeks or months.

Edited by BruT