(Guytis) this cigans br/argentina dogs deserve bombing

SkyLord

3 hours ago, BruT said:

when someone prepay for something you, have to deliver his code/product as soon as possible not delay him for days, weeks or months.

It took 2 or 3 days to do PrimeShop. and he was satisfied!
Now 3 months later he is making me a claim in Paypal....
He is a scammer... I don't know why they defend him so much if I always sold things here to people and nobody has problems with me... the only ones who get angry with me is because I don't give them anything...

9 hours ago, guytis said:

It took 2 or 3 days to do PrimeShop. and he was satisfied!
Now 3 months later he is making me a claim in Paypal....
He is a scammer... I don't know why they defend him so much if I always sold things here to people and nobody has problems with me... the only ones who get angry with me is because I don't give them anything...

did you refund the 40 usd you were talking about in the chat?

Edited by BruT

15 hours ago, guytis said:

Why are you talking about things you don't even know? this package has H5+PrimeShop?

PD: IDIOT

I don’t know why you would think, that I have given you the real extender code for the server.
Do you honestly think, I am this stupid to do it ?
I am aware that you have shared and sold Master Toma’s files.
This H5 ext was shared on MaxCheaters over 2 years ago.

Here is a little advice for you my friend, don’t worry it is free.
Stop pretending to be a developer, and taking people’s money without doing any work.
If this is true that you make 500 euro for 2 days on your server, this is a better way instead of pretending to be something you are not. Let’s be honest and real. You don’t even have 40$ in your account for the refund. You are pathetic

9 minutes ago, SkyLord said:

I don’t know why you would think, that I have given you the real extender code for the server.
Do you honestly think, I am this stupid to do it ?
I am aware that you have shared and sold Master Toma’s files.
This H5 ext was shared on MaxCheaters over 2 years ago.

Here is a little advice for you my friend, don’t worry it is free.
Stop pretending to be a developer, and taking people’s money without doing any work.
If this is true that you make 500 euro for 2 days on your server, this is a better way instead of pretending to be something you are not. Let’s be honest and real. You don’t even have 40$ in your account for the refund. You are pathetic

don't be a scammer!!!, you blocked me from whatsapp and skype, now you lie to people saying they are not your files! i made that source for you with PremiumServer.exe(Prime Shop).

Trash

PD: Thanks to you I will never do any work for anyone here at maxcheaters as long as you are still in this community.

Edited by guytis
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, guytis said:

não seja um golpista!!!, você me bloqueou do whatsapp e skype, agora você mente para as pessoas dizendo que não são seus arquivos! eu fiz essa fonte para você com PremiumServer.exe (Prime Shop).

Trash

PD: Graças a você, nunca farei nenhum trabalho para ninguém aqui no maxcheaters enquanto você ainda estiver nesta comunidade.

I searched the forum more than a month ago and I didn't see a shared source of h5 except in the premium member area. silly I'm not ready to download and there's no virus I download it myself

11 minutes ago, guytis said:

Don't give him anything, he is a scammer! He did make claims on paypal after I gave him the job!

Why the chat logs shows the opposite? you are typical liar and scammer, u've been ignoring him for days and weeks

Edited by BruT

54 minutes ago, guytis said:

don't be a scammer!!!, you blocked me from whatsapp and skype, now you lie to people saying they are not your files! i made that source for you with PremiumServer.exe(Prime Shop).

Trash

PD: Thanks to you I will never do any work for anyone here at maxcheaters as long as you are still in this community.

Of course I will block you, even if you were my friend I would do the same. After all you wasted 2 months of my life with these lies for what only 40$. But when you saw the dispute on Paypal, you needed what only 2-3 minutes to text me. As far as the H5 code which I gave you to work on. It has been shared in maxcheaters. Just explain to the people why did you take the 40$ and lied and wasted my time for weeks. You can write here, you don’t need a friend like me.

1 minute ago, BruT said:

Why the chat logs shows the opposite? you are typical liar and scammer, u've been ignoring him for days and weeks

and you didn't see the chats I posted...? what is this extortion? If I don't want to work for him anymore, what's the problem? I have no obligation to work for anyone.

Just now, guytis said:

and you didn't see the chats I posted...? what is this extortion? If I don't want to work for him anymore, what's the problem? I have no obligation to work for anyone.

If you don't want to work with him u'll just refund his money and say sorry for being jerk for wasting his time

5 minutes ago, guytis said:

spacer.png

exactly, he says that he didnt receive your REFUND which you promised, you didnt gave him anything in return for the 40$ taken

Edited by BruT

6 hours ago, BruT said:

exactly, he says that he didnt receive your REFUND which you promised, you didnt gave him anything in return for the 40$ taken

vqUow.png

Gustavo? @gustavo