high five [L2J] L2Aqua

AquaCommunity

3 hours ago, An4rchy said:

Ah yes, the good old time travel trick, wp.

5 hours ago, L2Review said:

Should fix your BETA + LIVE Dates on main post. It is what ppl see first.

Oh wow, unfortunately time travel is not in our feature list, it was all my mistake.
Thank you for spotting it out and for your good words ❤️

Greetings, dear friends

I'm posting here just to confirm for some people that I'm one of the owners/admins of the project. Someone I've met on my first server 10 years ago just messaged me, and I thought I'd stop by with my forum account.

It's been a really long time working on this, and it's finally all coming together. I'm really excited about it, and I hope you'll like our server and have fun playing it.

Aqua Network is our endgame project and it means a lot to us. We'll stay around forever with this new identity. You can expect this project to be always online, a place you can always return to.

We are a small team of very creative and experienced individuals, and we love exploring new ideas. We have the skills and vision to create new meaningful unique and successful servers, which over time we'll add to the network. On top of that, we will always be fair with donations and absolutely hate corruption and stuff like that. Money isn't our first priority. It's fun doing a server you love.

Cheers!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Solomun said:

100% Retail game-play with few changes on the economy and balance

Dual boxes were part of retail 🙂

though something being 'retail' doesn't necessarily mean it's a good thing, i.e. dual boxes

Server looks really nice, a few suggestions:

- Remove top-tier items from shop

- You can keep community board for the npcs, but make it unable to be used outside of town. And spawn actual npcs as well inside the towns. I am very against 'all npcs in cb', I think it's not nice to have people teleporting from anywhere and the towns should be crowded

- Add buffer schemes (unless I missed it?), very important for players.

GL.

1 hour ago, An4rchy said:

Server looks really nice, a few suggestions:

- You can keep community board for the npcs, but make it unable to be used outside of town. And spawn actual npcs as well inside the towns. I am very against 'all npcs in cb', I think it's not nice to have people teleporting from anywhere and the towns should be crowded

GL.

Hey!
Thank you for trying out our server and for taking the time to write this feedback!

You mean dynasty? That's the highest gear you can get with Adena.

Vesper / Vorpal is from Olympiad which realistically is really expensive, for example the Vorpal Breastplate costs 3 weeks of hero in tokens. Those are more like... side money for the Olympiad players.
The Best way to get Vorpal items is by drops and Epic Raids.

About Elegia we completely removed the Elegia drops from Epic Raids and we reworked it's economy.
The following image is taken by one of our forum posts, here's the LINK
spacer.png

Also keep in mind it's quite hard to get Elegia no matter how much you farm, You'll have to crystalize 20 +6 Vorpal weapons to get 1 part or a weapon. Also keep in mind that by crystalizing a Vesper item you'll get a much more smaller amount of crystals.

I'm a bit conflicted here, at least for our x50, we believe it should be faster for people to move around etc.
We disabled the buffer outside of peace zone, but I believe it would be a bit too annoying to remove the rest.
Imagine running out of shots, you'll have to leave your spot, buy and then return.
But I totally understand your point.

We do have buff schemes!

Buff yourself and then click Save Buffs as new Scheme, make sure to give it a new you'll remember!
spacer.png

There's some useful forum posts:
FENRIR-x50-Features
PvE-&-Economy-Changes
PvP-Balance-Changes

Once again, Thank you for trying out our server and for your feedback!
Best regards!

16 hours ago, Solomun said:

100% Retail game-play with few changes on the economy and balance

Dual boxes were part of retail 🙂

The game becomes really boring really fast when you have to play more than 1 character at the same time and like that we also give some extra love to the support players!

12 hours ago, 911reg said:

though something being 'retail' doesn't necessarily mean it's a good thing, i.e. dual boxes

Hello Mr 911reg! o/

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, 911reg said:

I didn't say good or bad. In retail, there are multiple boxes.

All I am saying is that you cannot clan "100%" retail and "no dual box" at the same time.

My opinion. Good luck to this server and all the other servers out there. :)

1 hour ago, Solomun said:

I didn't say good or bad. In retail, there are multiple boxes.

All I am saying is that you cannot clan "100%" retail and "no dual box" at the same time.

My opinion. Good luck to this server and all the other servers out there. 🙂

Thank you, good luck to you too!

On 6/3/2022 at 11:42 PM, Copyleft said:

Greetings

Here is our marketing strategy explained

https://forum.l2aqua.net/t/community-marketing/90

Cheers!

Consider adding multilingual support and paying for translators for your site( and htmls in-game). Trust me, it's so worth it, most Russian players or Brasilian players (both these groups make up more than 50% of the community) can't speak english and it's difficult for them to give your project a try.

Personally, I have translated htmls to chinese with a translator 😄 And it was so worth.

• Like 1