Mobs don't disappear after dead.

0flee

Hello folks, like title say, i have small issue for mobs. And player should restart his client. I use l2jsunrise/High five client and if player farm more in 1 zone, after x time, mobs don't disappear.. But as i said, if player restart his client, all good. Here as you see in this pic u see error. 
https://prnt.sc/24mgvj9
 P.S. - Mobs it's respawned after x time, but dead don;t disappear.

Thank you for understanding and for reading !

6 hours ago, 0flee said:

Hello folks, like title say, i have small issue for mobs. And player should restart his client. I use l2jsunrise/High five client and if player farm more in 1 zone, after x time, mobs don't disappear.. But as i said, if player restart his client, all good. Here as you see in this pic u see error. 
https://prnt.sc/24mgvj9
 P.S. - Mobs it's respawned after x time, but dead don;t disappear.

Thank you for understanding and for reading !

Do you have a problem at game server console?

If i post something and i don't specify what pack i use, all guys speak with me like i do first post for first time. Now i say, why you don't tell me exactly what i have to check/to do?

Edited by 0flee

55 minutes ago, 0flee said:

If i post something and i don't specify what pack i use, all guys speak with me like i do first post for first time. Now i say, why you don't tell me exactly what i have to check/to do?

Find the clean pack of ur source test it if working normal.there 

Then find the code that monsters die and delete and try to read and understand what is different

Learn to work like this.

2 hours ago, 0flee said:

You got info where you need to dig. But the major problem not in us. The problem is your "low qualification" for this job.

18 hours ago, 0flee said:

Ok, so next time when i post something, i will expect anything else !

Thank you. Zake can you close topic?

locked.