Java/HTML/Web Services | Build Lineage2 Server/Client Side

15 hours ago, 911reg said:

I'm not really interested on buying anything like this, and i mean no offense but, with such a pointless post like this and such a high price i can't see how you're gonna get this sold lol. Can't see anything new or interesting from the video aside from some itemnames and fancy htmls, but that's it, really. Plus there aren't even automatic shots 
unknown.png

either way you should consider to add some kind of description here cuz this:

is completely retarded. GL though

Here you can read features:

http://l2pride.co/featuresc6.html

You will find more info in game.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, BruT said:

these files are already shared, why would someone pay you 1200e for shared or kinda similar files?

Too much hate from people. This files does not exist anywhere my friend. And cannot be shared since are created by me. You will say now, that some pro hacker, hacked my PC and stolen files? 😂

You just put yourself in a very stupid position by starting hate on my threads and giving bad feedbacks just because of hate.

Edited by Playinnova

4 minutes ago, Playinnova said:

Too much hate from people. This files does not exist anywhere my friend. And cannot be shared since are created by me. You will say now, that some pro hacker, hacked my PC and stolen files? 😂

You just put yourself in a very stupid position by starting hate on my threads and giving bad feedbacks just because of hate.

L2Pride source was shared years ago, now you will say that u are dav or what

2 minutes ago, BruT said:

L2Pride source was shared years ago, now you will say that u are dav or what

Read again the whole topic and take a look at the video. Maybe you only read the title and judged by the name "L2Pride". This server was created from 0 with my own ideeas, based on the L2Pride gameplay and server, you will not even find 1% of L2Pride inside, because everything was created from 0 from my immagination. Is all true is L2Pride style alike, but is a whole new concept, as a player you will experience the same feeling but is all different in the same time. I am sorry if I said something bad about you in my previous comment but I was feeling offended.

4 minutes ago, Playinnova said:

Read again the whole topic and take a look at the video. Maybe you only read the title and judged by the name "L2Pride". This server was created from 0 with my own ideeas, based on the L2Pride gameplay and server, you will not even find 1% of L2Pride inside, because everything was created from 0 from my immagination. Is all true is L2Pride style alike, but is a whole new concept, as a player you will experience the same feeling but is all different in the same time. I am sorry if I said something bad about you in my previous comment but I was feeling offended.

Do not even try to explain him anything. He is a typical braindead hater. Take care of your deal and have a nice tradings!

Edited by 010010

3 minutes ago, 010010 said:

Do not even try to explain him anything. He is a typical braindead hater. Take care of your deal and have a nice tradings!

I am ok with that because this is what 80% of this forum is doing, reselling free stuff with 5% edits. The project wasn't sold yet, I only recived offerts like 500-800, I have a fixed price and will not be sold only compiled or something like this. I am selling full project + source to 1 person only, and after this I will request the topic to be locked or erased!

43 minutes ago, 010010 said:

Yea every1 that don't agree with u is hater , pathetic 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Playinnova said:

I am getting confused.. The title says L2 Pride, the website is l2pride.co even your discord is l2pride. But here you make statement that it is pride like made from scratch. The right post would when selling a project, the way I see it, should be more specific with the work that you have invested in the project and the more key enchantments that you have made on the source. Be more specific about what you are selling and don't try to rip off people. I can understand why the a topic like this is still up, you are clearly trying to confuse people with your advertisement.

Are you not prood with your work "10 shit custom" that you added to the source? Since you have changed things on the project, why the title says Pride (it isn't original)?

A good way to not get people confused (since you said that you made all this stuff from scratch) would be to not name everything L2Pride. You could sell your project as a separate thing, with your own ideas and new implementations and just say that the main concept or ideas are based on Pride-Like servers, otherwise people might get judgemental for the wrong stuff. 

Like me, for example, for the sole reason of having 'pride' on its name, your project throws me back so much because of the fact that i know how bad the shared pride like servers are.
It's just feedback and a suggestion, no hate nor anything, good look with it though!

On 11/30/2021 at 10:18 AM, Playinnova said:

hire a java developer for add all features existing in this pack and hire a client developer to make everything existing in this pack. It will cost you more than 4000 euro

btw, consider removing these stupid statements from your topic description, it's pointless and it might even throw people off way more lol

1 hour ago, Rewoked said:

I am getting confused.. The title says L2 Pride, the website is l2pride.co even your discord is l2pride. But here you make statement that it is pride like made from scratch. The right post would when selling a project, the way I see it, should be more specific with the work that you have invested in the project and the more key enchantments that you have made on the source. Be more specific about what you are selling and don't try to rip off people. I can understand why the a topic like this is still up, you are clearly trying to confuse people with your advertisement.

Are you not prood with your work "10 shit custom" that you added to the source? Since you have changed things on the project, why the title says Pride (it isn't original)?

33 minutes ago, 911reg said:

A good way to not get people confused (since you said that you made all this stuff from scratch) would be to not name everything L2Pride. You could sell your project as a separate thing, with your own ideas and new implementations and just say that the main concept or ideas are based on Pride-Like servers, otherwise people might get judgemental for the wrong stuff. 

Like me, for example, for the sole reason of having 'pride' on its name, your project throws me back so much because of the fact that i know how bad the shared pride like servers are.
It's just feedback and a suggestion, no hate nor anything, good look with it though!

btw, consider removing these stupid statements from your topic description, it's pointless and it might even throw people off way more lol

Let's say I played and watched a lot how this L2Pride was done and I wanted to create something similar and even better, the main mistake was the Interlude client which is so limited, since i moved to classic I realised how much time I wasted. The server pack have allmost same gameplay as L2Pride, if I will be calling this L2Custom for example, people will see it very complicated and hard to understand and nobody will stay in 2021 to read all your features from A to Z.

I am selling this project because I am not willing to use it anymore, it is very good and stable. I moved to classic and my community loves it much more.

Official pride C6 files never shared, davs lost it. Pride gracia final are not the same with official Pride. The files before they are uploaded were damaged by others. This pack is not bad ,  but it is far from pride style.

1 hour ago, Playinnova said:

Let's say I played and watched a lot how this L2Pride was done and I wanted to create something similar and even better, the main mistake was the Interlude client which is so limited, since i moved to classic I realised how much time I wasted. The server pack have allmost same gameplay as L2Pride, if I will be calling this L2Custom for example, people will see it very complicated and hard to understand and nobody will stay in 2021 to read all your features from A to Z.

I am selling this project because I am not willing to use it anymore, it is very good and stable. I moved to classic and my community loves it much more.

Once again, that's simply not true, since you can simply say 'this server's concept is based on pride style servers' instead of spamming l2pride everywhere trying to get some kind of 'cheap advertisement'. Looks like some kind of plagium tbh, but it's up to you.