L2JETERNITY Rev. 2201

2 hours ago, Infch said:

Share sources , compiled is useless.

The original share didnt contain the source. Hence why he shared the compiled version. If you want source, buy from the Makers.

On 3/14/2022 at 4:20 PM, HyperBlown said:

The original share didnt contain the source. Hence why he shared the compiled version. If you want source, buy from the Makers.

The second link is not same version as first post , protections are removed so i guess sources are available.

Wtf is wrong with you coming at share section telling people to buy stuff.

9 hours ago, Infch said:

The second link is not same version as first post , protections are removed so i guess sources are available.

Wtf is wrong with you coming at share section telling people to buy stuff.

nothing is wrong with me. The issue is people coming to an leaked share and not respecting original authors files. Btw, source is leaked somewhere. But not here anyway. Thats the only problem I have 😉

I just downloading compile and modified decompile.

Anyway better buy l2jeternity. 😀

Please attach link in top: https://www.mediafire.com/file/hqstyxh361yztkm/L2JEternity_Nulled_2201_2210.zip/file

There removed all protect for services and other, all works fine. :goodsir:

3 hours ago, HyperBlown said:

nothing is wrong with me. The issue is people coming to an leaked share and not respecting original authors files. Btw, source is leaked somewhere. But not here anyway. Thats the only problem I have 😉

Ever hear of GNU License ? 

23 minutes ago, Infch said:

Ever hear of GNU License ? 

Ever heard of private source projects? There are many "GNU Licensed" files around there that are meant to be private. And still some people share them --> 0 respect 😉

5 minutes ago, HyperBlown said:

Ever heard of private source projects? There are many "GNU Licensed" files around there that are meant to be private. And still some people share them --> 0 respect 😉

By contrast, the GNU General Public License is intended to guarantee your freedom to share and change all versions of a program--to make sure it remains free software for all its users.

8 minutes ago, Jenkis said:

In what way? any facts?

Check commits and revisions , l2jeternity has new fixes almost every month when l2jsunrise once a year.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Infch said:

By contrast, the GNU General Public License is intended to guarantee your freedom to share and change all versions of a program--to make sure it remains free software for all its users.

Check commits and revisions , l2jeternity has new fixes almost every month when l2jsunrise once a year.

Many 'skilled' devs will say that sunrise is better... What a shame!! :happyforever:

• Haha 1