classic [L2J] La2Best

Berserkd

0v3phWj.png
Hello, we are planning to open our server in December and we decided to start the ad campaigns from now.
The features are not fully ready yet, because we are waiting for our Web Designer to prepare the new Website.
For now we will post the basic features, which we will update every couple of days. 
We would suggest you to join our Discord and take part in our Events, which have amazing rewards.

📌Our Links
🌐Website: www.la2best.com
🌐Discord: https://discord.gg/NaApHykTdm
🌐Facebook: https://bit.ly/39j6JiF
GRAND OPENING: 10/12/21

We will have some really unique and amazing features, which will be explained in the next days.

etT0SwN.png

xBIfyaM.png

Spoiler

icon etc_exp_point_i00 Dynamic Rates: x50 up to 76 level, x25 from level 76 to 78 level and x15 from 78 to 80 level
icon skill1363 Buffs: 24+4 
icon skill0000 Buff Time: 2 hours
race human Enchant: safe +3 and max enchant +16
icon etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05 Normal Scrolls: 50%
icon etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05 Blessed scrolls: 40% , after +4 each enchantment is reducing the chance of success
icon etc_mineral_unique_i03 Life Stone: 7% 
icon skill3123 Augment: you can have 1 active icon skill3123 and 1 passive icon skill3238 ( 1+1 )
icon etc_quest_subclass_reward_i00 You can have up to 10 sub classes in your char
icon accessory_crown_i00 Sieges: We will have special event siege for Aden Castle icon accessory_pledge_cap2_i07 only, with great rewards icon etc_pi_gift_box_i04 
icon accessory_hero_cap_i00 Heroes: New heroes will be every Sunday after the end of olympiad matches
icon skill0395 Olympiad Games: They will be available twice a day: from 13:00 GMT -3 till 17:00 GMT -3 and from 20:00 GMT -3 till 23:00 GMT -3 
9CDXSll.jpg Auto-Loot: works everywhere except our Raid Bosses / Epic Raidbosses / Semi Epics , in all of them the most damage dealer has 10 seconds to pick up.

icon skill0391 Clan Info

race etc Max Members: 36 (  if any side will bring more than 36 people , then the extra people will get warned at first and then jailed )  
race castle_guard Max Clans per Ally: 1 ( the main clan )
icon etc_broken_crystal_red_i00 New Clan: when you create a new clan , it is automatically level 5 
icon skill0370 Clan Skills: by farm items
icon etc_bloodpledge_point_i00 Clan Reputation: by Raid Bosses, academy and killing Clan Wars

icon call_of_earth_dragon Gameplay Info

icon etc_spellbook_gray_i00 You start level 1
icon armor_t72_ul_i00 All items till b grade are easy to be obtained
icon armor_t89_ul_i00 A/S grade items can be obtained by farm
oHH43yO.png 3rd Class by giving 1 RB Soul XIFaHrx.png
a8WfInP.png Sub Class: You will only need the 3 scepters AZiyaiL.png + EaNC0FG.png + dkSRIg8.png and the orb 2degMMW.png  [ Every 6 hours +30 minutes window ]
icon skill1323 Noblesse: You must be 75 LvL and above with your Sub Class and do a last hit on Barakiel [ Every 7 hours +60 minutes window ] 
XIFaHrx.png Click here to understand our farm system

Check here our Custom Features
Check here our Epic & Raid Boss info
Check here our Server's Schedule
Check here our Client's Modifications

Edited by Berserkd

2 hours ago, Berserkd said:

0v3phWj.png
Hello, we are planning to open our server in December and we decided to start the ad campaigns from now.
The features are not fully ready yet, because we are waiting for our Web Designer to prepare the new Website.
For now we will post the basic features, which we will update every couple of days. 
We would suggest you to join our Discord and take part in our Events, which have amazing rewards.

📌Our Links
🌐Website: www.la2best.com
🌐Discord: https://discord.gg/NaApHykTdm
🌐Facebook: https://bit.ly/39j6JiF

We will have some really unique and amazing features, which will be explained in the next days.
Grand Opening : December

icon g_ancient_book_piece_highMain Info

icon etc_exp_point_i00 Dynamic Rates: x50 up to level 76 and x25 from level 76 level to level 80 
icon skill1363 Buffs: 24+4 
icon skill0000 Buff Time: 2 hours
race human Enchant: safe +3 and max enchant +16
icon etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05 Normal Scrolls: 50%
icon etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05 Blessed scrolls: 40% 
icon etc_mineral_unique_i03 Life Stone:  10% 
icon skill3123 Augment: you can have 1 active icon skill3123 and 1 passive icon skill3238 ( 1+1 )
icon etc_quest_subclass_reward_i00 You can have up to 10 sub classes in your char
icon accessory_crown_i00 Sieges: We will have special event siege for Aden Castle icon accessory_pledge_cap2_i07 only, with great rewards icon etc_pi_gift_box_i04 
icon accessory_hero_cap_i00 Heroes: New heroes will be every 1 week in Sunday.
icon skill0395 Olympiad Games: They will be available twice a day; from 12:00 GMT -3 till 16:00 GMT -3 and from 20:00 GMT -3 till 23:00 GMT -3 
9CDXSll.jpg Auto-Lootworks everywhere except our Raid Bosses / Epic Raidbosses / Semi Epics , in all of them the most damage dealer has 7 seconds to pick up.

icon skill0391 Clan Info

race etc Max Members: 36 (  if any side will bring more than 36 people , then the extra people will get warned at first and then jailed )  
race castle_guard Max Clans per Ally: 1 ( the main clan )
icon etc_broken_crystal_red_i00 New Clan: when you create a new clan , it is automatically level 5 
icon skill0370 Clan Skills: by farm items
icon etc_bloodpledge_point_i00 Clan Reputation: by Raid Bosses and academy
icon skilltransform3 You have the ability to create Royals , Knights and Academy

icon call_of_earth_dragon Gameplay Info

icon etc_spellbook_gray_i00 You start level 1
icon armor_t72_ul_i00 All items till b grade are easy to be obtained
icon armor_t89_ul_i00 A/S grade items can be obtained by farm

spacer.png Sub Class: You will only need the 3 scepters spacer.png + spacer.png + spacer.png and the orb spacer.png  [ Every 6 hours +30 minutes window ]
icon skill1323 Noblesse: You must be 75 LvL and above with your Sub Class and do a last hit on Barakiel [ Every 6 hours +30 minutes window ] 

Custom Zones
Varka: from 3 to 7 Green Cubes icon etc_clear_crystal_cube_pc_i00 , adena  and EXP icon etc_exp_point_i00 have been increased
Ketra: from 3 to 7 Blue Cubes icon etc_violet_crystal_cube_pc_i00 , adena  and EXP icon etc_exp_point_i00 have been increased

icon skill0046 Raid Bosses Info

All the Raid Bosses in Blazing Swamp, Ketra and Varka have the following custom drops:
P.S When each RB spawns, the area around it becomes a combat zone.

icon event_six_party_cube_i00 From 3 to 5 RB Cubes
icon etc_bloodpledge_point_i00 1 Clan Point ( each Clan Point provides 1000 Clan Reputations )
icon skill0387 From 1 to 2 Clan Eggs
 1 Chest ( each Chest equals to 500.000.000 adena )
 Given adena has been increased
icon etc_exp_point_i00 Given EXP has been increased

Hey, first of all good luck with your project and secondly it seems like some icons are broken on your post.

23 hours ago, Berserkd said:

Thanks, edited it.

Np, I know that you haven't uploaded all the features yet. But just so you know, there is nothing special or unique about the ones you have wrote above .

18 hours ago, Vision said:

Let us know when your server is going to open.

Put some dates.

it is on the banner that I made them 😄 

• Haha 1