limit attack speed and casting speed code for acis 382

thepsolartek

Question

hi members as i am looking aroud i found a code for limited attack speed and casting but i need a help in adaption for 382.

Here is the code i found:  P.ATK/M.ATK SPEED LIMITE - Pastebin.com

6 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, thepsolartek said:

nono @Zake i know what it means but when i try to add this it has a lot of red lines i found some changes but not all of them. this is why i ask for help. 

@iTopZ i want to limit the attack speed/casting speed  of all classes  to 2k for example . this is why i need this code

https://gitlab.com/Tryskell/acis_public/-/blob/master/aCis_gameserver/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/stat/CreatureStat.java

line 209 for casting speed

public int getMAtkSpd()
	{
		return (int) calcStat(Stats.MAGIC_ATTACK_SPEED, 333.0 * ((_activeChar.isChampion()) ? Config.CHAMPION_SPD_ATK : 1), null, null);
	}

change it to

public int getMAtkSpd()
	{
		int speed = (int) calcStat(Stats.MAGIC_ATTACK_SPEED, 333.0 * ((_activeChar.isChampion()) ? Config.CHAMPION_SPD_ATK : 1), null, null);
		if (speed > 2000)// if speed is higher than 2000
			speed = 2000;// set speed 2000
		return speed;
	}

on line 237 for attack speed

public int getPAtkSpd()
	{
		return (int) calcStat(Stats.POWER_ATTACK_SPEED, _activeChar.getTemplate().getBasePAtkSpd() * ((_activeChar.isChampion()) ? Config.CHAMPION_SPD_ATK : 1), null, null);
	}

change it to

public int getPAtkSpd()
	{
		int speed = calcStat(Stats.POWER_ATTACK_SPEED, _activeChar.getTemplate().getBasePAtkSpd() * ((_activeChar.isChampion()) ? Config.CHAMPION_SPD_ATK : 1), null, null);
		if (speed > 1500)// if speed is higher than 1500
			speed = 1500;// set speed 1500
		return speed;
	}

if you want to do it for each class you have to add "if/else if/else" the final else i gave you in the examples if you dont want to handle all classes

if (getActiveChar().getClassId().equals(ClassId.PHANTOM_RANGER)
	speed = 1560; // for some class
else if (getActiveChar().getClassId().equals(ClassId.SILVER_RANGER)
	speed = 1600; //for some other class
else if (speed > 1500)// final else if for all other classes
	speed = 1500;

this last example is made from the code you shared i am not sure that still fits on acis or not.

good luck

3 hours ago, thepsolartek said:

hi members as i am looking aroud i found a code for limited attack speed and casting but i need a help in adaption for 382.

Here is the code i found:  P.ATK/M.ATK SPEED LIMITE - Pastebin.com

question is why? aCis is well done i dont think characters are abnormally exceed this limits.. you will probably endup breaking something instead of fixing it if you dont know how you even install this.

i recommend you better try to undertand what you want to do (make questions about it) and then why you want to do it, finally make a question regarding the code you want.

nono @Zake i know what it means but when i try to add this it has a lot of red lines i found some changes but not all of them. this is why i ask for help. 

@iTopZ i want to limit the attack speed/casting speed  of all classes  to 2k for example . this is why i need this code

Edited by thepsolartek