Scammed

jojithebeast

Hello,

i've been scammed for 230e by this 'trusted' user https://maxcheaters.com/profile/177369-pony/

I wanted to sell some adena on one of the L2 servers. We agreed on 230e - first he said his customer didn't send him money beacuse he has problems with paypal so i waited like 2-3 days till he gets the money so i can trade him the adena. After these 2-3 days he said he is rdy and he has the money, since he was the trusted user with many trades and reputation i went first and gave him the adena. Then i waited for like 1hour till he sends the money through paypal but he didnt even till now.

here is the gallery of evidence https://imgur.com/a/sbBSMlI

Well, if you gave him your Skype, and it is not public I think there's no way it could be an impersonator, since he added you right.

I'm curious as to how this will turn out because I had some talkings with him some days ago and he didn't like any of the middleman's from forum, so there was no deal in the end because I don't deliver without payment first or middleman. 

@Pony i give him less than 24 hours to Resolve the issue i had him on skype aswell screens show hes the real author.

Hello, sadly seems like same happened to me.

We were negociating some items on l2 server, we agreed on price and i was with him the full time on discord call.

image.png.eba496b9ec12d9f2d335f76f1f9b5864.png

image.png.c75bb372bc77b8bd4cadff36fa3ce8b8.png

image.png.f0f0b6965594bcbe64d85053f46a5d50.png

He blocked me on Discord 3 minutes after the trade.

image.thumb.png.d7fa7fc36c2a3157cc7536bfe2ec9d6c.png

I know its him 100% because right before the trade i gave him a keyword for him to reply to me on the forums here and he did it instant. If needed, i can upload the audios.

image.thumb.png.d2fafdb921fcd77ab54f2784248959cc.png

Shame, semed like a cool guy, topic had lots of pages of people vouching for him...

Can provide any other proof if needed, just let me know.

Edited by whist

i give him less than 24hours if he dont respond back he will be banned.

also take a few minutes and read this thread for future trades

Edited by Celestine

Well, if all this is true it makes sense to me now I guess. I'll just throw some sticks to the fire.

He wanted to buy everything I had for 1015€, he insisted I had to trust him because he was the most rep'ed middleman of L2 section and no other middleman was good enough. 

It looks like he decided to use his "reputation" to scam everything he could at the same time and profit. 

Very sad.

The discussed account has my name in signature as "people who can vouch".

This happened more than 4 years ago and I revoke my vouch until these issues are solved in a good business way.

Thanks

22 hours ago, Celestine said:

i give him less than 24hours if he dont respond back he will be banned.

also take a few minutes and read this thread for future trades

@Celestine  Arent u ashamed to use russian "Flag" in your profile? This is a profile of fascists, occupiers, Nazis. 

Edited by lordfire9000
  • Downvote 1

Just now, lordfire9000 said:

@Celestine  Arent u ashamed to use russian "Flag" in your profile? This is a profile of fascists, occupiers, Nazis. 

whats your problem with my flag? no im not ashamed

1 minute ago, Ehoq said:

time to "turn off TV" dude...

of course the Russian "Shit" always supports the dogs. 

It's amazing how the @Maxtor in is still working with these retards.